Rating pfp's (I'll be brutally honest, I swear.)
-
can you rate my pfp? i took the picture myself btw
-
Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend .Rip mazer. xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
meh?
-
i couldnt help but notice the two monochrome pfps above me which by the way i TOTALLY FRAMEMOG so it's time to shine
-
Yooo
-
are you well aquainted with the art lost loong long ago called rubber, i once even created a rubber room, but their where to many rats, that caused me to go on a 12 hour psychiatric homicide spree, bringning terror to the mental institute that left me with a record in which i could not attain employment, with no sight of currency i joined a russian telegram in where i found out how to extort and monopolize on the rising and growing US dept, in which the CIA put a hit on me and i decided to venge my hate to them by lending the brazilian cartel 40million bit coin to fight alongside me.... any could u rate my pfp
pls rate big dawg! -
what about meee
@furryfemboy67
W username. Goku? Bro, who doesn't like Goku? I like the detail!! "it's Aura" ahh. W. 9.9 -
hows mine? credit to google images ig lol
@xenth
I love it!!! <3 I love cats, and it looks cute! 8.3! -
Can you rate my pfp?
@Cave-Johnson
Of course!! It's seems to be a camera leans snap! If i'm not mistaken! I love photography!! I did yearbook in middle school, and now know how to work a professional camera! 7.3 -
It’s terrible isn’t it
@LarryFire
Nuh chat it's "Absolute Cinema". 7.1 -
do mineeeeee i could use any really good ones bc im not switch tho
@yumi
Cuttee!! Advice with switch pfp! Find someone who can! I recommend @Echo_isnt_here
She helped me with my pfp! Your pfp is great! 7.3 -
my pfp [censored] i cannot change it rn- (rate?)
@spwnchild
Chat, is that Two Toes? Oml. Holy conoley. It's really well dra2n, (3v3n if you didn't draw it!) I like the glow of the dagger! 8.3 -
Twin how bout me ><
@Vanilleyy
This is adorable! I find the dark color's for such a cute drawing is wonderful, could do with a little more deatil.. But good! 7.5 -
me?
@ShadowGamerX
I'm not saying this rudely, it just remindsme of "cut my life into pieces" It's cool!! Though, I don't see much background.. Soo.. 7.1!! -
? Pls?
@Echo_isnt_here
Chat, miku is the best fr, fr. But, I vote on.. Deatil, background, errors. Too much space, and the quality of t3 pfp. This has a lot of color! Some dark colors too! Very bright background, th3 quality is mid, and the pfp is centered! So 8.4! -
@Echo_isnt_here
Chat, miku is the best fr, fr. But, I vote on.. Deatil, background, errors. Too much space, and the quality of t3 pfp. This has a lot of color! Some dark colors too! Very bright background, th3 quality is mid, and the pfp is centered! So 8.4!@littlebean_877 yippee
-
@littlebean_877 How is mine?
@thebignyx
Chat, I loveMiku, This is tuff fr. Dark and light colors. Center pfp. Takes up good space in pfp. 8.6 -
meh?
@stupidguy535
This is very "magical!" not funny? Ik.. Anyhow.. It's.. good!! No color? No backgroune color? Good deatil? Kinndaa.. centered. 7.1 -
Heyo,
@Dartz
Animmmeee.. Did you know, American's say Anime wrong? It's funny. Good detail, only dark colors, I find it's nice in both worlds! Kinda center3d.. Background mid. 7.0
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login