Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Engagement
  4. Rating pfp's (I'll be brutally honest, I swear.)

Rating pfp's (I'll be brutally honest, I swear.)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
171 Posts 61 Posters 8.6k Views 54 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • yumi yumi

    do mineeeeee i could use any really good ones bc im not switch tho

    Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @yumi
    Cuttee!! Advice with switch pfp! Find someone who can! I recommend @Echo_isnt_here
    She helped me with my pfp! Your pfp is great! 7.3

    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TwoTimee TwoTimee

      my pfp [censored] i cannot change it rn- (rate?)

      Snail Mail
      Snail Mail
      Snail Mail
      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      @spwnchild
      Chat, is that Two Toes? Oml. Holy conoley. It's really well dra2n, (3v3n if you didn't draw it!) I like the glow of the dagger! 8.3

      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Vanilleyy Vanilleyy

        Twin how bout me ><

        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        @Vanilleyy
        This is adorable! I find the dark color's for such a cute drawing is wonderful, could do with a little more deatil.. But good! 7.5

        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

        Vanilleyy 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ShadowGamerX ShadowGamerX

          me?

          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          @ShadowGamerX
          I'm not saying this rudely, it just remindsme of "cut my life into pieces" It's cool!! Though, I don't see much background.. Soo.. 7.1!!

          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A Former User? A Former User

            ? Pls?

            Snail Mail
            Snail Mail
            Snail Mail
            News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            @Echo_isnt_here
            Chat, miku is the best fr, fr. But, I vote on.. Deatil, background, errors. Too much space, and the quality of t3 pfp. This has a lot of color! Some dark colors too! Very bright background, th3 quality is mid, and the pfp is centered! So 8.4!

            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

            ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

            A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Snail Mail Snail Mail

              @Echo_isnt_here
              Chat, miku is the best fr, fr. But, I vote on.. Deatil, background, errors. Too much space, and the quality of t3 pfp. This has a lot of color! Some dark colors too! Very bright background, th3 quality is mid, and the pfp is centered! So 8.4!

              A Former User?
              A Former User?
              A Former User
              wrote on last edited by
              #46

              @littlebean_877 yippee

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • thebignyx thebignyx

                @littlebean_877 How is mine?

                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                @thebignyx
                Chat, I loveMiku, This is tuff fr. Dark and light colors. Center pfp. Takes up good space in pfp. 8.6

                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • stupidguy stupidguy

                  meh?

                  Snail Mail
                  Snail Mail
                  Snail Mail
                  News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #48

                  @stupidguy535
                  This is very "magical!" not funny? Ik.. Anyhow.. It's.. good!! No color? No backgroune color? Good deatil? Kinndaa.. centered. 7.1

                  It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                  I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                  Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                  ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Grey Grey

                    Heyo,

                    Snail Mail
                    Snail Mail
                    Snail Mail
                    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #49

                    @Dartz
                    Animmmeee.. Did you know, American's say Anime wrong? It's funny. Good detail, only dark colors, I find it's nice in both worlds! Kinda center3d.. Background mid. 7.0

                    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • AllVanster AllVanster

                      i couldnt help but notice the two monochrome pfps above me which by the way i TOTALLY FRAMEMOG so it's time to shine

                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #50

                      @AllVanster
                      Hhmm.. This pfp is deatiled, but bland colors. Mid background. But amazing deatil. Quality is good, and center3d well. 8.4

                      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • GOOBERTALY GOOBERTALY

                        are you well aquainted with the art lost loong long ago called rubber, i once even created a rubber room, but their where to many rats, that caused me to go on a 12 hour psychiatric homicide spree, bringning terror to the mental institute that left me with a record in which i could not attain employment, with no sight of currency i joined a russian telegram in where i found out how to extort and monopolize on the rising and growing US dept, in which the CIA put a hit on me and i decided to venge my hate to them by lending the brazilian cartel 40million bit coin to fight alongside me.... any could u rate my pfp
                        pls rate big dawg!

                        Snail Mail
                        Snail Mail
                        Snail Mail
                        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #51

                        @GOOBERTALY
                        Holy teaching lesson. Chat, might have gave me the story of my life. Okay, mid quality. Good drawing. mid colors. Deatil is mid. 6.4. adding in 5 points for the story. 6.9

                        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Aries Aries

                          My pfp is the best

                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #52

                          @Aries
                          Let's test that theory! Good quality! But only dark colors. Kinda centered. Hand takes away points. Mid background. 7.3

                          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • FLEX FLEX

                            Yooo

                            Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #53

                            @FLEX
                            Honestly? This is tuff. deatil, mid background. Still mid basic colors. But best of light and dark colors. The deatil on this is insane. 9.0

                            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                            ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • CatsRCool CatsRCool

                              can you rate my pfp? i took the picture myself btw

                              Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #54

                              @CatsRCool
                              Kitty is u. 6.9

                              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ShadowGamerX ShadowGamerX

                                me?

                                Snail Mail
                                Snail Mail
                                Snail Mail
                                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #55

                                @ShadowGamerX
                                Man, this whole pfp rating is tuff. I give this a... 7.7

                                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                ShadowGamerX 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • r0s4_p4st3l
                                  r0s4_p4st3l
                                  r0s4_p4st3l
                                  I ♡ My BF 420 rhcp fan Mindless Self Indulgence Slipknot KoЯn soad i ♥ weezer I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ P!ATD fans Pierce the veil Sublime smashing pumpkins Dr pepper three days grace Avril lavigne Domo gleeby glorp meow
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #56

                                  blehh

                                  i think im gonna puke

                                  Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • r0s4_p4st3l r0s4_p4st3l

                                    blehh

                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #57

                                    @r0s4_p4st3l
                                    You4 pfp r3minds me of puso f4om Puso's House. It's silly, yet black and light colors. Deatil mid. Background mid. But I lovepuso. So 8.4

                                    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                                    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • _Izzy_
                                      _Izzy_
                                      _Izzy_
                                      Bad Bunny Izzy minis<3 Shoujo Girls Puerto Rico Black Baddies<3 I ♡ My BF cutie womanism<3 News manga fan Tamagotchi club! Anti-Clanker bookworms PKM FAN Black community of DNS This Ship Sinks ☆★! Converse !☆★ Ranma Glazer ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Thoughtful
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #58

                                      can u rate mine:P

                                      typing on nintendo so pls forgive any typos!^^

                                      song of the week: Irremplazable (como la flor) by biancé

                                      Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • _Izzy_ _Izzy_

                                        can u rate mine:P

                                        Snail Mail
                                        Snail Mail
                                        Snail Mail
                                        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #59

                                        @_Izzy_
                                        We might have a winner folks. Good quality. Dark and light colors. Good background. Centered in pfp. W deatil. 9.9

                                        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                          @ShadowGamerX
                                          Man, this whole pfp rating is tuff. I give this a... 7.7

                                          ShadowGamerX
                                          ShadowGamerX
                                          ShadowGamerX
                                          Mentally Dead. i hate my life Emo kids broken… just let me die! ##adhd Gets hated on D e p r e s s i o n . . . Taken
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #60

                                          @littlebean_877 ty ❤

                                          idk

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 8
                                          • 9
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular