name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you
-
1: being an androugeness lil gremlin so nobody knows what they are looking at half of the time, so I might accedently disappoint them when they ask.
2: my digital footprint... bro, nobody would be interested in me after reading my posts on here ( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ )

let alone any other places i've been online.... or what I draw and post
3: I still sleep with a stuffed bear at 17 years old.
i overthink way too hard
way too clingy and shi (touchy)
cares about personality way too much -
i overthink way too hard
way too clingy and shi (touchy)
cares about personality way too much@ren said in name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you:
i overthink way too hard
way too clingy and shi (touchy)
cares about personality way too muchThat sounds like good traits ngl.
-
@ren said in name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you:
i overthink way too hard
way too clingy and shi (touchy)
cares about personality way too muchThat sounds like good traits ngl.
-
i overthink way too hard
way too clingy and shi (touchy)
cares about personality way too much@ren me too twin
-
@littlebean_877
everyone hates it bro
@ren
I mean, I don't do that. But I don't mind it. I guess some people do. But I ain't everyone Ren. -
@ren
I mean, I don't do that. But I don't mind it. I guess some people do. But I ain't everyone Ren. -
@littlebean_877
thxx
-
#1 i try and save conversations if they go quiet, but usially sound too clingy and affection needing when i do
#2 i have a bad habit of putting others before myself, and dont care if a relationship hurts me
#3 i avoid my own mental issues and trauma and i try to be strong because im very affectionate and care about how they feel more than me (basically bottling up) -
im abusive. i hurt people. i harass people.
-
- I talk a lot
- I struggle to admit when i'm wrong
- I'm judgemental
<3
@Aries can I speak words
-
im abusive. i hurt people. i harass people.
@2tap (O_O)
-
@freedom-fries What type of music do you listen too?
@Citrussahh New age music, hyperpunk.
@freedom-fries hmm never heard of it, but sounds interesting
-
- I'm an overthinker
- I have anger issues and can be mean to those i'm not close to
- I care what people think
-
Can I add more then three things?
-
Can I add more then three things?
@littlebean_877 the police wont show up at your door if you add more than 3
-
Bet, Alrighhtt.. pulls out a scroll.
-
1: bullys people. Even if I care about you.
2: rude foe no reason sometimes.
3: sadist.
4: doesn't consider feelings.
5: Likes to mess with you, just to break you.
6: hates people.
7: I find pleasure out of making people squirm. Or make them uncomfortable.
8: will not show true colors till I know you well. Example. What you like, or love, what you hate or dislike, what your breaking point is. How sensitive you are. Your past, and your trauma. What subject is hardfo4 you. (topic). What you like in people, what makes you laugh. What makes you mad. Ect. (I swear I will be nice to you if you cry.)
9: Will "mask". And be who you want me to be, so you likeme. (friend way)
10: a little weird. -
1: bullys people. Even if I care about you.
2: rude foe no reason sometimes.
3: sadist.
4: doesn't consider feelings.
5: Likes to mess with you, just to break you.
6: hates people.
7: I find pleasure out of making people squirm. Or make them uncomfortable.
8: will not show true colors till I know you well. Example. What you like, or love, what you hate or dislike, what your breaking point is. How sensitive you are. Your past, and your trauma. What subject is hardfo4 you. (topic). What you like in people, what makes you laugh. What makes you mad. Ect. (I swear I will be nice to you if you cry.)
9: Will "mask". And be who you want me to be, so you likeme. (friend way)
10: a little weird.This post is deleted! -
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
@spwnchild
Bet ya didn't read em all.
Like saying, woah! So many people at an assembly. -
@spwnchild
Bet ya didn't read em all.
Like saying, woah! So many people at an assembly.This post is deleted!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
