okay Pinterest browser and IbisPaint browser talk rq
-
@Jazzyxx i was thinking about that too, thx!!
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@Krusty_28 yw twin
-
so I have been outed as trans recently and my parents really love just isolating me from everyone so they took away my Google and safari and uh yeah, so I’m pretty much just not aloud to have friends anymore. I was using tumblr through the IbisPaint font tool but that got patched. I have a switch but it’s super laggy and I thought about switching the manual dns to the other coast but I’m like smack dab in the middle of the country. I’m using the browser on Pinterest rn as I’m typing this, but it won’t allow me to log into tumblr because it “violates Google policies”?.?? Any help would be great I just want to talk to my bf again. Sending him letters on animal crossing isn’t enough and he can’t dm me here on pinterest because it’s restricted to 1 minute for him. Also very very sorry if I’m using tags wrong I made this acc like 6 minutes ago.||||spoiler||||
This post is deleted! -
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
-
@spwnchild my dad put 24/7 time limit on all my apple devics but it goesoff at 12 am lmao so it just nevr turned,back on, but i srill canr use it becaude ell get suspicious of the activity so i use my ipad so he,wouldt checkthe acvty
This post is deleted! -
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]This post is deleted!
-
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]
-
@spwnchild bro YOUU bought it if they wanted to be able to take it away they shouldve bo7ght it 4 u.
-
@spwnchild bro YOUU bought it if they wanted to be able to take it away they shouldve bo7ght it 4 u.
This post is deleted! -
infuriating shi. u seem awesome wanna dm?
This post is deleted! -
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]This post is deleted!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login