This is why I said don't f#ck with me
-
@Lil_goobery I'm talking about @xXIdc_go_awayXx of course
@freedom-fries ooo I thought he has a gf.





-
@KiwiFarmsArkavel its called a POST
-
@KiwiFarmsArkavel β¦GET OU-
-
@freedom-fries said in This is why I said don't f#ck with me:
@Aries Why argue with him when he's already gagged me and tied me to a bed?
Unskippable Comment
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as FβͺCK βΏΰΊ΄α€» Bakuraβs Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS β ~ Karson Verified ~β β‘ΠΊΠ°iΡΠΎβ‘ yaoiβ‘ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]@KiwiFarmsArkavel Thank you! AND 105 POSTS WOOHOO! Thank you everyone who supported my masochistic tendencies combined with his sadistic hobbies.
-
@KiwiFarmsArkavel bro broke the Internet with this one
-
So I'm walking through the street on my way home a girl drops her money not noticing I tap her bend down pick it up to give it to her she yells "I don't know you your poor don't give me your charity* well damn f#ck being nicw
I just hand it to her and walk off and she throughs it back at me and says " men are like sports there meant to be played* I said back girls are like rocks the flat ones get skipped so I walk away and she says take your money I spin and say "its not mine your the one who dropped it 
-
@xXIdc_go_awayXx
This is NOT dhar Man
@Kiara Anton Chigurh?
-
@Kiara Anton Chigurh?
-
I've heard that comeback on a youtube short! =D
-
@St0rj3zM1911
YESS!
@Kiara insane W pfp.
-
@Kiara insane W pfp.
-
@St0rj3zM1911
Thank you twin. No Country for Old men is just peak
@Kiara True Noctulian classic of a movie.
-
So I'm walking through the street on my way home a girl drops her money not noticing I tap her bend down pick it up to give it to her she yells "I don't know you your poor don't give me your charity* well damn f#ck being nicw
I just hand it to her and walk off and she throughs it back at me and says " men are like sports there meant to be played* I said back girls are like rocks the flat ones get skipped so I walk away and she says take your money I spin and say "its not mine your the one who dropped it
Angel β₯ bling bling! cutie giddy up gangsta β₯ Sweetheart β₯ -*Angel*- =(^.".^)= count your blessings attack attack! ismfof Cuddle Puddle I β‘ My BF meow deathcore lover Emo kids suicide silence katywentmissing ==~ Hawthorne Heights ~== Heavymetal fans!?!? NEET Hello Kitty Cult Eyeliner Cult Dance,Dance Crazy In Love. Taken computer nerds Coders 420 the walking dead@xXIdc_go_awayXx is this tuff @dutchhasaplan09
-
this is the most nothingburger post :crine: xp
-
So I'm walking through the street on my way home a girl drops her money not noticing I tap her bend down pick it up to give it to her she yells "I don't know you your poor don't give me your charity* well damn f#ck being nicw
I just hand it to her and walk off and she throughs it back at me and says " men are like sports there meant to be played* I said back girls are like rocks the flat ones get skipped so I walk away and she says take your money I spin and say "its not mine your the one who dropped it
This post is deleted! -
[[topic:post-is-deleted]]This post is deleted!
-
This is actually pathetic, I understand that you probably heard the flat stone ''comeback'' on your favourite red pill podcast but as you can tell from the amount of downvotes you have, people clearly are in disagreement. Just because we all know you're just a little, insecure boy (NOT a man) does not mean you have the right to recycle someone else's insults and use them in your little made up scenarios. Who cares if a woman has a small chest? why do YOU care? Nobody's commenting on your height or the size of stuff you're insecure about. Maybe, just maybe think about others for once too, yeah?
@Aries this is my fav reply, i honestly love u flr saying this rn
-
um t-timmy tough knuckles (joke guys pls dont hate me im sry)
-
um t-timmy tough knuckles (joke guys pls dont hate me im sry)
@itscookiebear afraid to say anything
-
That was on a youtube video.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
