Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  3. This is why I said don't f#ck with me

This is why I said don't f#ck with me

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
121 Posts 27 Posters 8.8k Views 22 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
    wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Oh I did have a good chuckle!

    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TwoTimee
      TwoTimee
      TwoTimee
      | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
      wrote on last edited by
      #15

      i saw this and giggled lol. </3 so sorry

      It / rot / they / meow


      AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
      are ALL peak ships!!!


      (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


      stabs you #forthespawn

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
        wrote on last edited by Yanderemenhera
        #16

        this reminds me of the time I got intoxicated and decided to play rec room last year, I started arguing with some kids over the definition of the word "minor", their argument was anyone 13 and over isn't a minor and my arument was anyone under 18 was a minor. I got pissed and left the game, it was that bar simulator one. idk, I get more assurtive while wasted

        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
        my new grounds account is called phroggered
        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

        ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

          this reminds me of the time I got intoxicated and decided to play rec room last year, I started arguing with some kids over the definition of the word "minor", their argument was anyone 13 and over isn't a minor and my arument was anyone under 18 was a minor. I got pissed and left the game, it was that bar simulator one. idk, I get more assurtive while wasted

          ShuriKitty
          ShuriKitty
          ShuriKitty
          Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
          wrote on last edited by
          #17

          @Yanderemenhera "What?" -Joe Biden

          notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

          Yanderemenhera SweetLikeTarmac 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • WeedAreTheWorld
            WeedAreTheWorld
            WeedAreTheWorld
            420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
            wrote on last edited by
            #18

            Is this tuff on bdns

            'This confession has meant nothing'

            ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

              @Yanderemenhera "What?" -Joe Biden

              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
              wrote on last edited by
              #19

              @freedom-fries auto correct turned argument into student

              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
              my new grounds account is called phroggered
              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

              ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A Former User? A Former User

                So I'm walking through the street on my way home a girl drops her money not noticing I tap her bend down pick it up to give it to her she yells "I don't know you your poor don't give me your charity* well damn f#ck being nicw💀 I just hand it to her and walk off and she throughs it back at me and says " men are like sports there meant to be played* I said back girls are like rocks the flat ones get skipped so I walk away and she says take your money I spin and say "its not mine your the one who dropped it 💀

                ShuriKitty
                ShuriKitty
                ShuriKitty
                Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                wrote on last edited by
                #20

                @xXIdc_go_awayXx This is why burning deaths doubled after the internet was made. they couldn't handle your glory.

                notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                  Is this tuff on bdns

                  ShuriKitty
                  ShuriKitty
                  ShuriKitty
                  Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #21

                  @Rordawg775 im bouta bdns!!!

                  notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                  WeedAreTheWorld 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                    @Rordawg775 im bouta bdns!!!

                    WeedAreTheWorld
                    WeedAreTheWorld
                    WeedAreTheWorld
                    420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #22

                    @freedom-fries

                    He made a statement so bdns that even bdns was nintendoing on they switch

                    'This confession has meant nothing'

                    ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                      @freedom-fries

                      He made a statement so bdns that even bdns was nintendoing on they switch

                      ShuriKitty
                      ShuriKitty
                      ShuriKitty
                      Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #23

                      @Rordawg775 when she browse on yo dnsaling

                      notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                        @freedom-fries auto correct turned argument into student

                        ShuriKitty
                        ShuriKitty
                        ShuriKitty
                        Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #24

                        @Yanderemenhera how ts remind you of rec room drunk

                        notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                        Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                          @Yanderemenhera how ts remind you of rec room drunk

                          Yanderemenhera
                          Yanderemenhera
                          Yanderemenhera
                          auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #25

                          @freedom-fries I thought I was badass at the time bc I wasn't sober 🥀 looking back on it I find it very stupid

                          wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                          hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                          my new grounds account is called phroggered
                          look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                          ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                            @freedom-fries I thought I was badass at the time bc I wasn't sober 🥀 looking back on it I find it very stupid

                            ShuriKitty
                            ShuriKitty
                            ShuriKitty
                            Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #26

                            @Yanderemenhera i understand. di molto comparison

                            notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • GOOBERTALY
                              GOOBERTALY
                              GOOBERTALY
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #27

                              this has to be satire...right?

                              ily big yahu

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                                @Yanderemenhera "What?" -Joe Biden

                                SweetLikeTarmac
                                SweetLikeTarmac
                                SweetLikeTarmac
                                ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #28

                                @freedom-fries huzz sent this to me once :coolkitty:

                                Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                El juno

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                  Durr does not approve.

                                  A Former User?
                                  A Former User?
                                  A Former User
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #29

                                  @littlebean_877 Don't care👍

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                                    @xXIdc_go_awayXx This is why burning deaths doubled after the internet was made. they couldn't handle your glory.

                                    A Former User?
                                    A Former User?
                                    A Former User
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #30

                                    @freedom-fries 😂

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Yanderemenhera
                                      Yanderemenhera
                                      Yanderemenhera
                                      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #31

                                      this is so sigma

                                      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                      my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • BoredRat
                                        BoredRat
                                        BoredRat
                                        Pig2 Fan Albert Goe Tears of joy Hightmares Super Ratpig
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #32

                                        this ACTUALLY happened i was literally there, i couldn't tell you what happened afterwards because i had a seizure from the aura overload that was frying my brain

                                        Albertpig

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        4
                                        • Yougot1960ed
                                          Yougot1960ed
                                          Yougot1960ed
                                          Cara's followers Gathering BDNS Y Gang
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #33

                                          Tuff....

                                          Why is everyone on BDNS so cringe(Except for me and the people I like)
                                          -Yougot1960ed, 2026

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • 7
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular