This is why I said don't f#ck with me
-
@Rordawg775 im bouta bdns!!!
@freedom-fries
He made a statement so bdns that even bdns was nintendoing on they switch
-
@freedom-fries
He made a statement so bdns that even bdns was nintendoing on they switch
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]@Rordawg775 when she browse on yo dnsaling
-
@freedom-fries auto correct turned argument into student
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]@Yanderemenhera how ts remind you of rec room drunk
-
@Yanderemenhera how ts remind you of rec room drunk
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class@freedom-fries I thought I was badass at the time bc I wasn't sober
looking back on it I find it very stupid -
@freedom-fries I thought I was badass at the time bc I wasn't sober
looking back on it I find it very stupidPunk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]@Yanderemenhera i understand. di molto comparison
-
this has to be satire...right?
-
@Yanderemenhera "What?" -Joe Biden
@freedom-fries huzz sent this to me once :coolkitty:
-
Durr does not approve.
@littlebean_877 Don't care

-
@xXIdc_go_awayXx This is why burning deaths doubled after the internet was made. they couldn't handle your glory.
@freedom-fries

-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
this is so sigma
-
this ACTUALLY happened i was literally there, i couldn't tell you what happened afterwards because i had a seizure from the aura overload that was frying my brain
-
Tuff....
-
Damn I wasn't asking for attention thanks tho I just felt like posting it
-
YO THIS SHIT NEVER HAPPENED IM SCREAMING




-
mf thinks he's Lennsko bro I'm crying. really happened btw.
-
Angel ♥ bling bling! cutie giddy up gangsta ♥ Sweetheart ♥ -*Angel*- =(^.".^)= count your blessings attack attack! ismfof Cuddle Puddle I ♡ My BF meow deathcore lover Emo kids suicide silence katywentmissing ==~ Hawthorne Heights ~== Heavymetal fans!?!? NEET Hello Kitty Cult Eyeliner Cult Dance,Dance Crazy In Love. Taken computer nerds Coders 420 the walking dead
ts so tuff and coldhearted
-
Ngl I REALLY wanna say “WOW



I’m so scared now!!


I’m trembling!!!!







” but not gonna -
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
got ourselves a lil timmy tuff knuckles over here
-
Scenario so bad that everyone clowned on it 🥹
-
Scenario so bad that everyone clowned on it 🥹
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! BannedThis post is deleted!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

