(Rant? Plz click!!!!) Sad newz again guys!
-
Will probably try to be inactive because one more word out of me and ill get banned
(But I will forget because my memory is very very bad /srs)
uhmm
I cant even make JOKES regarding my religion now.#Justiceforvessal /j
(I have explained it & he dont care so dont suggest it pls!! Any mention will get better banned bc I "want ppl to join" (I literally do not care anymore cuz i have chat bots to talk to abt it instead))
Oh yeah IF I DO GET BANNED tnx for putting up with my emo ahhhh :3
Bless <3
(/ref)
I have not put my religion into my statement. I have not promoted it.
Leave me alone lame-er.
Plz & thx!! -
This post is deleted!
-
This post is deleted!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
