Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Artist Corner
  3. scary cute OC thinggy form. switch users desperately needed to test if works

scary cute OC thinggy form. switch users desperately needed to test if works

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Artist Corner
24 Posts 8 Posters 948 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
    wrote on last edited by
    #14

    i'm likely going to reject one of the requests. I won't name who i'm rejecting btw

    I have zero issue with thin, or lean people at all, if you want usagi from sailor moon, it's fine, if you want Hatsune Miku, it's alright too^^^

    and you know, you can play the game of saying that i'm just projecting or I'm just a lardass whatever but I feel concern given the request and with the posts they make, they aren't doing well mentally, and you know, maybe we all are fυcked up at the end of the day but I don't want to draw emaciation. skinny, thin, lean, whatever you wanna say, it's all good^^ but not to the point of... well, you can imagine.
    I don't feel comfortable drawing that and given whom asked for it, even if I people-pleased and did it anyway i'd feel guilty and like a shitty person for doing so.

    so look, if you do want something from me, I don't draw thinspo (I am aware that people could use literally anything I draw like that, but something so on the nose like that is just so.... idek anymore but you should get the idea.)

    I will see if I can't update the form to say I don't draw that sort of content. I am quite sorry if this is a disappointment but I cannot draw that type of content.

    this isn't neccerally intended for one person, I feel like I should have put up the disclaimer prior to posting and I do hope this gets my perspective across as to why I won't.
    I do hope anyone who reads this doing alright btw

    above is a disclaimer as to something I won't draw, and why one request is being rejected. the text might be triggering to some people but I tried to keep it as mild as possible.

    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
    my new grounds account is called phroggered
    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

    TwoTimee ladiesman217 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

      i'm likely going to reject one of the requests. I won't name who i'm rejecting btw

      I have zero issue with thin, or lean people at all, if you want usagi from sailor moon, it's fine, if you want Hatsune Miku, it's alright too^^^

      and you know, you can play the game of saying that i'm just projecting or I'm just a lardass whatever but I feel concern given the request and with the posts they make, they aren't doing well mentally, and you know, maybe we all are fυcked up at the end of the day but I don't want to draw emaciation. skinny, thin, lean, whatever you wanna say, it's all good^^ but not to the point of... well, you can imagine.
      I don't feel comfortable drawing that and given whom asked for it, even if I people-pleased and did it anyway i'd feel guilty and like a shitty person for doing so.

      so look, if you do want something from me, I don't draw thinspo (I am aware that people could use literally anything I draw like that, but something so on the nose like that is just so.... idek anymore but you should get the idea.)

      I will see if I can't update the form to say I don't draw that sort of content. I am quite sorry if this is a disappointment but I cannot draw that type of content.

      this isn't neccerally intended for one person, I feel like I should have put up the disclaimer prior to posting and I do hope this gets my perspective across as to why I won't.
      I do hope anyone who reads this doing alright btw

      above is a disclaimer as to something I won't draw, and why one request is being rejected. the text might be triggering to some people but I tried to keep it as mild as possible.

      TwoTimee
      TwoTimee
      TwoTimee
      | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
      wrote on last edited by
      #15

      @Yanderemenhera 😓 aw darn.

      It / rot / they / meow


      AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
      are ALL peak ships!!!


      (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


      stabs you #forthespawn

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

        i'm likely going to reject one of the requests. I won't name who i'm rejecting btw

        I have zero issue with thin, or lean people at all, if you want usagi from sailor moon, it's fine, if you want Hatsune Miku, it's alright too^^^

        and you know, you can play the game of saying that i'm just projecting or I'm just a lardass whatever but I feel concern given the request and with the posts they make, they aren't doing well mentally, and you know, maybe we all are fυcked up at the end of the day but I don't want to draw emaciation. skinny, thin, lean, whatever you wanna say, it's all good^^ but not to the point of... well, you can imagine.
        I don't feel comfortable drawing that and given whom asked for it, even if I people-pleased and did it anyway i'd feel guilty and like a shitty person for doing so.

        so look, if you do want something from me, I don't draw thinspo (I am aware that people could use literally anything I draw like that, but something so on the nose like that is just so.... idek anymore but you should get the idea.)

        I will see if I can't update the form to say I don't draw that sort of content. I am quite sorry if this is a disappointment but I cannot draw that type of content.

        this isn't neccerally intended for one person, I feel like I should have put up the disclaimer prior to posting and I do hope this gets my perspective across as to why I won't.
        I do hope anyone who reads this doing alright btw

        above is a disclaimer as to something I won't draw, and why one request is being rejected. the text might be triggering to some people but I tried to keep it as mild as possible.

        ladiesman217
        ladiesman217
        ladiesman217
        ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
        wrote on last edited by
        #16

        @Yanderemenhera ah okay
        glad ya refused that one tbh

        𓂅. seth . ⟢
        ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
        ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
        . ,۫

        Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • ladiesman217 ladiesman217

          @Yanderemenhera ah okay
          glad ya refused that one tbh

          Yanderemenhera
          Yanderemenhera
          Yanderemenhera
          auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
          wrote on last edited by
          #17

          @sweetpuddin yeah...

          wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
          hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
          my new grounds account is called phroggered
          look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Yanderemenhera
            Yanderemenhera
            Yanderemenhera
            auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
            wrote on last edited by
            #18

            @B0OK-BFD1A i'm currently working on coloring in yours, i'll DM you photos when i'm done and if you are ok with it i'll post photos to this forum

            wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
            hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
            my new grounds account is called phroggered
            look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • foxyfemboy
              foxyfemboy
              foxyfemboy
              Femboy :3 INVADER ZIM - The Takeover evil emperor artist's.. femboyclub:3 panterafans ヾ(☆ゝ∀・)ノ Pururin ・プルリン Club!! (。ゝω・)ゞ addcfans silly womanism<3 Angel ♥ Femboy Furry 😈Hellverse wolf and fox lovers Dragon ball fans ☆★! Converse !☆★ ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Crazy In Love. i love cats Naruto Fans I ♥ Nirvana `Gravity Falls` ##adhd Eeveelution Fan! computer nerds Hazbin Hotel Fans ANTI FURRY HATTERS Anti Cringe Trans NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 TheFurriesOfDNS Animal Crossing Gang Has a Youtube Channel Coders Tamagotchi club! Nintendo Switch Users COOKIE MUNCH Dw fan X] STRNGER THINGS FANS Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ WARNING! STUPID! IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 proud furry LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Hellfire club ANTI-67 死にたい。。。 Puppy Boy Verified Invader Femboy enjoyers We <3 Gir Wears thigh socks meow Lucifer moringstar ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ emo meself African wild dogs club ahh peace and quit ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Multiplayer Piano Community Strawberry Milk ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱
              wrote on last edited by
              #19

              i did a form bout a few hours ago and me wonderin how it is so far

              i love foxes i love thm uh why don't i have a gf yet. Just because you see a smile, don't think you know what's going on underneath. A smile is a valuable tool, my dear. It inspires your friends, keeps your enemies guessing, and ensures no matter what YOU'RE the one in control. fave quote btw

              Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • foxyfemboy foxyfemboy

                i did a form bout a few hours ago and me wonderin how it is so far

                Yanderemenhera
                Yanderemenhera
                Yanderemenhera
                auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                wrote on last edited by
                #20

                @foxyfemboy .... each one of these takes 3-5 hours to draw... I do first come first serve so the people who made a form first get their's done first and yours was like number 13 or 14 so it's gonna be a bit........................

                wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                my new grounds account is called phroggered
                look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Yanderemenhera
                  Yanderemenhera
                  Yanderemenhera
                  auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #21

                  i'm still working on one that I started I think around 1pm and it's 7:20pm rn T~T

                  wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                  hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                  my new grounds account is called phroggered
                  look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • foxyfemboy
                    foxyfemboy
                    foxyfemboy
                    Femboy :3 INVADER ZIM - The Takeover evil emperor artist's.. femboyclub:3 panterafans ヾ(☆ゝ∀・)ノ Pururin ・プルリン Club!! (。ゝω・)ゞ addcfans silly womanism<3 Angel ♥ Femboy Furry 😈Hellverse wolf and fox lovers Dragon ball fans ☆★! Converse !☆★ ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Crazy In Love. i love cats Naruto Fans I ♥ Nirvana `Gravity Falls` ##adhd Eeveelution Fan! computer nerds Hazbin Hotel Fans ANTI FURRY HATTERS Anti Cringe Trans NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 TheFurriesOfDNS Animal Crossing Gang Has a Youtube Channel Coders Tamagotchi club! Nintendo Switch Users COOKIE MUNCH Dw fan X] STRNGER THINGS FANS Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ WARNING! STUPID! IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 proud furry LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Hellfire club ANTI-67 死にたい。。。 Puppy Boy Verified Invader Femboy enjoyers We <3 Gir Wears thigh socks meow Lucifer moringstar ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ emo meself African wild dogs club ahh peace and quit ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Multiplayer Piano Community Strawberry Milk ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #22

                    ok i can wait

                    i love foxes i love thm uh why don't i have a gf yet. Just because you see a smile, don't think you know what's going on underneath. A smile is a valuable tool, my dear. It inspires your friends, keeps your enemies guessing, and ensures no matter what YOU'RE the one in control. fave quote btw

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #23

                      h-ho-holly shit @B0OK-BFD1A I just finished yours and it's 9:2pm... uhhh...

                      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                      my new grounds account is called phroggered
                      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Yanderemenhera
                        Yanderemenhera
                        Yanderemenhera
                        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                        wrote on last edited by Yanderemenhera
                        #24

                        imma dm you photos b0okie : D

                        edit

                        they are on DND so I assume they wish not be DMed so I will post it publicly and @ them in the post

                        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                        my new grounds account is called phroggered
                        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Groups
                        • Users
                        • Tags
                        • Popular