Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Engagement
  3. Yall im dumb 😭✌️

Yall im dumb 😭✌️

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
16 Posts 10 Posters 612 Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • somethingkool101
    somethingkool101
    somethingkool101
    mommy issues ⚠warning: baddie⭐ ppl tyler fw Melt Ice Greek Mythology Lovers Trans deltarune Dw fan X] I <3 writing ★уuмеshiррея♪ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ ranch lovers Pierced people IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS ☆Deftones☆ Survived a near death experience (yay) ★☆∴`Soiacw`∴★☆ Clingy TwT cookie Run fans
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    that's funny as [censored]

    mommy, are my tears pretty?

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • stormyisagerb
      stormyisagerb
      stormyisagerb
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      deadass a warcrime, imagine bein stuck with TWO top buns

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

        I was making two burgers and I put the top with the top and bottom with a bottom and my sister said “u make a burger like a gay person” MY PARENTS DONT KNOW IM LGBTQ XD

        SweetLikeTarmac
        SweetLikeTarmac
        SweetLikeTarmac
        ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
        wrote on last edited by SweetLikeTarmac
        #6

        @D4rK_s3a this is hilarious, and w sister. this is a very gay way to make a burger
        Screenshot 2026-08-08 8.56.50 PM.png

        Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
        El juno

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • seal
          seal
          seal
          baikal seal jirai shortymobb martyr
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          ur all ofthem???? lesbian gay bi trans AND queer?!?????!

          i love my jeffy ´∀`

          Lil_sillyz stormyisagerb 2 Replies Last reply
          1
          • seal seal

            ur all ofthem???? lesbian gay bi trans AND queer?!?????!

            Lil_sillyz
            Lil_sillyz
            Lil_sillyz
            | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            @seal wdym?

            IMG_8081.png
            What my colors mean:
            What my colors mean:
            Green: online able to talk!!!
            Yellow: away
            Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
            Gray: offline
            Antispawnists DNI

            (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • seal seal

              ur all ofthem???? lesbian gay bi trans AND queer?!?????!

              stormyisagerb
              stormyisagerb
              stormyisagerb
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              @seal they drank the gender fluid

              SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • stormyisagerb stormyisagerb

                @seal they drank the gender fluid

                SweetLikeTarmac
                SweetLikeTarmac
                SweetLikeTarmac
                ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @stormyisagerb 💀🪦

                Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                El juno

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • macncheese.
                  macncheese.
                  macncheese.
                  Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  My uncle thinks I'm gay js bcuz of my music taste 🥀🥀🥀🥀

                  chinese-panda.png

                  live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                  Yuni 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • macncheese. macncheese.

                    My uncle thinks I'm gay js bcuz of my music taste 🥀🥀🥀🥀

                    Yuni
                    Yuni
                    Yuni
                    THE LIT GANG Chico Bonito Fan Raven Empire
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @macncheese. My family thought my mom was lesbian because she always hanged out with ladies🥀💔

                    Discord: mirs25
                    Hmu when I'm not around :P
                    [First text must be "cheese" so I dont get ya confused with someone ik]
                    "When you take the trash out, do you come back out to check how it's doing? Exactly, so stop stalking your ex."

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                      I was making two burgers and I put the top with the top and bottom with a bottom and my sister said “u make a burger like a gay person” MY PARENTS DONT KNOW IM LGBTQ XD

                      Nonbinary_wolf
                      Nonbinary_wolf
                      Nonbinary_wolf
                      R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @Lil_silly said in Yall im dumb 😭✌️:

                      “u make a burger like a gay person”

                      What does this mean 😂

                      Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

                      Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

                      "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                        I was making two burgers and I put the top with the top and bottom with a bottom and my sister said “u make a burger like a gay person” MY PARENTS DONT KNOW IM LGBTQ XD

                        ladiesman217
                        ladiesman217
                        ladiesman217
                        ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        @Lil_silly w gay

                        𓂅. seth . ⟢
                        ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                        ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                        . ,۫

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                          I was making two burgers and I put the top with the top and bottom with a bottom and my sister said “u make a burger like a gay person” MY PARENTS DONT KNOW IM LGBTQ XD

                          Nonbinary_wolf
                          Nonbinary_wolf
                          Nonbinary_wolf
                          R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          @Lil_silly said in Yall im dumb 😭✌️:

                          I put the top with the top and bottom with a bottom

                          Was this on purpose or an accident?

                          Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

                          Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

                          "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

                          Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Nonbinary_wolf Nonbinary_wolf

                            @Lil_silly said in Yall im dumb 😭✌️:

                            I put the top with the top and bottom with a bottom

                            Was this on purpose or an accident?

                            Lil_sillyz
                            Lil_sillyz
                            Lil_sillyz
                            | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            @Nonbinary_wolf on accident lol

                            IMG_8081.png
                            What my colors mean:
                            What my colors mean:
                            Green: online able to talk!!!
                            Yellow: away
                            Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                            Gray: offline
                            Antispawnists DNI

                            (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Don't have an account? Register

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Groups
                            • Users
                            • Tags
                            • Popular