I know who you really are Sea Salt
-
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
I know some of these users are mods in disguise but I just can’t prove it

-
SEA SALTT I NEED YOU SEA SALT /ref
-
boi who is sea salt
-
I use sea salt in my zucchini bread when i make it instead of salt... Shhhh
-
I use sea salt in my zucchini bread when i make it instead of salt... Shhhh
@Its_Zayden aw so kawaii
what the [censored] is a zucchini -
SEA SALTT I NEED YOU SEA SALT /ref
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]@n0rweg1an_psych0 Why didn't Sea Salt help Mark? Was he sure?
-
@Its_Zayden aw so kawaii
what the [censored] is a zucchini@sweetpuddin Its a food, i forgot what category it goes under but yea..
-
@Its_Zayden aw so kawaii
what the [censored] is a zucchini@sweetpuddin lol
-
@n0rweg1an_psych0 Why didn't Sea Salt help Mark? Was he sure?
@SicklSlayr I think sea salt just hates atoms and eve oh definitely he hates pink too.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
۫