Here’s a new face reveallll :3
-
U should do q face rev bcs i lwk bet youre so pretty

️ -
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
OMG bro
the fact that i can hear the song through the -
ur so pretty broooooo
-
Tyty yall :3
-

HEHEHEHEH maybe next time >:3@Lil_silly I LOVE WEEZER AUGH

-
@Lil_silly I LOVE WEEZER AUGH

@SweetLikeTarmac ME TOOOOOOO
-

HEHEHEHEH maybe next time >:3@Lil_silly which one are you, or is it like all4 of them?
-
@Lil_silly which one are you, or is it like all4 of them?
@sweetpuddin I dunno :3
-
OOU U TROLLED ME but i think ik wut u look liek already
-
Hehe
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



۫