Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Y is everyone so sad??

Y is everyone so sad??

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
23 Posts 12 Posters 923 Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • macncheese. macncheese.

    These days I feel like everyones so gloomy n emo n stuff

    n0rweg1an_psych0
    n0rweg1an_psych0
    n0rweg1an_psych0
    The Red Army Fictionkin ppl Tarmac fw<3 Puppy Boy Murder Drones Fans Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Poppy Playtime fans
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @macncheese. They'res alot of evil in the world, imo I think most people have a good reason to be gloomy. Some people though go through the craziest things and are the happiest people on earth lol

    I'm kinda in the middle

    I mean as long as its not to the point of attention seeking, yeaah

    Oh I love my husband . . .
    " Classic Stupid Tom ! "
    Red; IWC
    Green; INT
    " The world's not going to take over itself !! "

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Suction Cup Man
      Suction Cup Man
      Suction Cup Man
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      Minnie caught me talking to my spatula again, she said " if i catch you talking to your spatula again, Im gonna lock you up in a padded Kitchen" Generally Don't know how to react

      That Chicago Guy.....

      n0rweg1an_psych0 macncheese. 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

        Minnie caught me talking to my spatula again, she said " if i catch you talking to your spatula again, Im gonna lock you up in a padded Kitchen" Generally Don't know how to react

        n0rweg1an_psych0
        n0rweg1an_psych0
        n0rweg1an_psych0
        The Red Army Fictionkin ppl Tarmac fw<3 Puppy Boy Murder Drones Fans Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Poppy Playtime fans
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        @Mickey-[censored] Holy off topic but uhm maybe stop talking to your spatula 😭😭

        Oh I love my husband . . .
        " Classic Stupid Tom ! "
        Red; IWC
        Green; INT
        " The world's not going to take over itself !! "

        Suction Cup Man 1 Reply Last reply
        3
        • n0rweg1an_psych0 n0rweg1an_psych0

          @Mickey-[censored] Holy off topic but uhm maybe stop talking to your spatula 😭😭

          Suction Cup Man
          Suction Cup Man
          Suction Cup Man
          wrote on last edited by
          #9

          @n0rweg1an_psych0 But my spatula is like a Friend to me no offense to goofy and Donald but its been with me my whole life hanging on a hook like a fish tooken off only when needed

          That Chicago Guy.....

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ladiesman217
            ladiesman217
            ladiesman217
            ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            guys ithin we shoiuld all be uh happy and skip in fields of lollipops and flowers with out propellor hats #sunshineandrainbows 🫀🫀🫀🫀🫀

            𓂅. seth . ⟢
            ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
            ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
            . ,۫

            macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

              Minnie caught me talking to my spatula again, she said " if i catch you talking to your spatula again, Im gonna lock you up in a padded Kitchen" Generally Don't know how to react

              macncheese.
              macncheese.
              macncheese.
              Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
              wrote on last edited by macncheese.
              #11

              @Mickey-[censored]
              uhh mickey
              js try to lay off the magic candy...
              k?

              chinese-panda.png

              live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

              Suction Cup Man 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • ladiesman217 ladiesman217

                guys ithin we shoiuld all be uh happy and skip in fields of lollipops and flowers with out propellor hats #sunshineandrainbows 🫀🫀🫀🫀🫀

                macncheese.
                macncheese.
                macncheese.
                Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                @sweetpuddin yyaaaayy

                chinese-panda.png

                live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • macncheese. macncheese.

                  @Mickey-[censored]
                  uhh mickey
                  js try to lay off the magic candy...
                  k?

                  Suction Cup Man
                  Suction Cup Man
                  Suction Cup Man
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  @macncheese. Now how the duck am i supposed to calm down with candy qnd what kinda candy are we talking about here?

                  That Chicago Guy.....

                  Suction Cup Man 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

                    @macncheese. Now how the duck am i supposed to calm down with candy qnd what kinda candy are we talking about here?

                    Suction Cup Man
                    Suction Cup Man
                    Suction Cup Man
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    And its not nice to cuss

                    That Chicago Guy.....

                    topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • macncheese.
                      macncheese.
                      macncheese.
                      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      @Mickey-[censored] yk...
                      dont plying in all those movies isnt exhausting...

                      chinese-panda.png

                      live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

                        And its not nice to cuss

                        topratedsalesman
                        topratedsalesman
                        topratedsalesman
                        Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #16

                        @Mickey-[censored] oo shiit sorry man fucck

                        Didn't you believe in me?
                        Yeah you held me the whole way through
                        But I couldn't say the words like you
                        I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                        I love you, Chesi.

                        Shockrat 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • itsgloomybear
                          itsgloomybear
                          itsgloomybear
                          Chud ☆★! Converse !☆★ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ D e p r e s s i o n . . . TWD artist's.. we read fanfic lol proud furry Nerdy Geeks before-update supporter Belt to ass Crazy In Love. The Lords of Pillows `Gravity Falls` abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz kandi kid This Ship Sinks Thoughtful i <3 my computer Dark Humor Club Twatstard R.O.G (roleplayer :p) I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic @Everyone deltarune 420 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ The Smiths stargazers PM Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Random People Ig Dog lovers ♡♥♡ furries pet lovers! #KeepBDNSSafe just let me die! | JJK FANS !! stalker jake and johnnie Dance,Dance ★☆Theater Kids☆★ I ♡ C.AI African wild dogs club 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS Jace Approved Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #17

                          yea ikr.....

                          COOKIEWASDEFINITELYHERE
                          i hope that she looks at me and thinks damn their so pretty - cavetown
                          green: online and ready to chat
                          yellow: busy and cant talk rn
                          red: asleep or not feeling it rn
                          grey: online and doing something else
                          (_/)
                          (•_•)
                          (>🧨

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

                            @Mickey-[censored] oo shiit sorry man fucck

                            Shockrat
                            Shockrat
                            Shockrat
                            did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #18

                            @topratedsalesman XD.

                            Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • RazorBladeElli
                              RazorBladeElli
                              RazorBladeElli
                              Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #19

                              Im sad bc my bf got grounded from running away from his mama😭💔✌

                              ellaestjinkoo 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                Im sad bc my bf got grounded from running away from his mama😭💔✌

                                ellaestjinkoo
                                ellaestjinkoo
                                ellaestjinkoo
                                Crazy In Love. I ♡ My BF 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS Silliest Goobers Clingy TwT ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ##adhd neurodivergent ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ chat-perms Nintendo Switch Users Roleplay Spotify ig Hide BDNS Ads
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #20

                                @Nataliezz is he... ok??... >m<

                                RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ellaestjinkoo ellaestjinkoo

                                  @Nataliezz is he... ok??... >m<

                                  RazorBladeElli
                                  RazorBladeElli
                                  RazorBladeElli
                                  Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #21

                                  @ellaestjinkoo idk he hasnt been online here since 945 pm ln

                                  ellaestjinkoo 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                    @ellaestjinkoo idk he hasnt been online here since 945 pm ln

                                    ellaestjinkoo
                                    ellaestjinkoo
                                    ellaestjinkoo
                                    Crazy In Love. I ♡ My BF 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS Silliest Goobers Clingy TwT ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ##adhd neurodivergent ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ chat-perms Nintendo Switch Users Roleplay Spotify ig Hide BDNS Ads
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #22

                                    @Nataliezz im sending prayers...

                                    RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ellaestjinkoo ellaestjinkoo

                                      @Nataliezz im sending prayers...

                                      RazorBladeElli
                                      RazorBladeElli
                                      RazorBladeElli
                                      Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #23

                                      @ellaestjinkoo u hear that @KiwiFarmsArkavel
                                      She be praying for u😭💔✌😔🥀

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • 1
                                      • 2
                                      • Login

                                      • Don't have an account? Register

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Groups
                                      • Users
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular