Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. A user i cannot stand. He sucks ahh

A user i cannot stand. He sucks ahh

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
90 Posts 11 Posters 4.2k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Prettyyyy!!

    IMG_8081.png
    What my colors mean:
    What my colors mean:
    Green: online able to talk!!!
    Yellow: away
    Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
    Gray: offline
    Antispawnists DNI

    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

    RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

      Prettyyyy!!

      RazorBladeElli
      RazorBladeElli
      RazorBladeElli
      Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @Two_Time how dare you

      Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

        @Two_Time how dare you

        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        @imsodone srry…

        IMG_8081.png
        What my colors mean:
        What my colors mean:
        Green: online able to talk!!!
        Yellow: away
        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
        Gray: offline
        Antispawnists DNI

        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • macncheese.
          macncheese.
          macncheese.
          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          insert "why is he lying" gif

          chinese-panda.png

          live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Nared
            Nared
            Nared
            BrowseDNS Staff The "Happy Browsing!" Movement
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            Uhh

            Your friend!

            Pronouns:He/Him
            Age:23

            Happy Browsing!
            Likes: Dubstep/EDM and Lofi

            Cover photo made by me

            Yuri is best doki, if anyone disagrees, they will meet an untimely fate /jk

            If you need any advice just dm me

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • jummbox8
              jummbox8
              jummbox8
              roblox
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              baddie am playing duck right now with holding a gun in my left hand

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SweetLikeTarmac
                SweetLikeTarmac
                SweetLikeTarmac
                ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                omg look even my mom glazes you

                Screenshot 2026-08-18 2.32.05 PM.png
                this is not fake

                Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                El juno

                RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                  omg look even my mom glazes you

                  Screenshot 2026-08-18 2.32.05 PM.png
                  this is not fake

                  RazorBladeElli
                  RazorBladeElli
                  RazorBladeElli
                  Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  @SweetLikeTarmac who's mom is this?😭😭😭 sounding like she 20

                  SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                    @SweetLikeTarmac who's mom is this?😭😭😭 sounding like she 20

                    SweetLikeTarmac
                    SweetLikeTarmac
                    SweetLikeTarmac
                    ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @imsodone
                    Screenshot 2026-08-18 2.53.41 PM.png
                    I don't want you to be mean to yourself bruh you're so cute and tuff

                    Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                    El juno

                    RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                      @imsodone
                      Screenshot 2026-08-18 2.53.41 PM.png
                      I don't want you to be mean to yourself bruh you're so cute and tuff

                      RazorBladeElli
                      RazorBladeElli
                      RazorBladeElli
                      Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @SweetLikeTarmac WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is this rizz? Somebody better call @KiwiFarmsArkavel 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹 there bouta be a fight😂😂😂😂😂😂

                      SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • StarryPeach
                        StarryPeach
                        StarryPeach
                        Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        Bro you are NOT him gng 😭✌️ stop trying to seek attention. Because I swear to u this is NOT tuff 💀💀

                        SweetLikeTarmac RazorBladeElli 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                          Bro you are NOT him gng 😭✌️ stop trying to seek attention. Because I swear to u this is NOT tuff 💀💀

                          SweetLikeTarmac
                          SweetLikeTarmac
                          SweetLikeTarmac
                          ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @StarryPeach shut the actual fʊck up.

                          Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                          El juno

                          StarryPeach 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                            @SweetLikeTarmac WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is this rizz? Somebody better call @KiwiFarmsArkavel 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹 there bouta be a fight😂😂😂😂😂😂

                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                            wrote on last edited by SweetLikeTarmac
                            #14

                            @imsodone
                            sq.jpeg
                            kiwi don like me no more 😭

                            Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                            El juno

                            RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                              Bro you are NOT him gng 😭✌️ stop trying to seek attention. Because I swear to u this is NOT tuff 💀💀

                              RazorBladeElli
                              RazorBladeElli
                              RazorBladeElli
                              Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              @StarryPeach hop off youve been on me for weeks, tryna dm me abt echo and talk abt kiwi in a digusting manner, your honestly a weirdo just stop, legit had to unblock you just to say ts

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                                @imsodone
                                sq.jpeg
                                kiwi don like me no more 😭

                                RazorBladeElli
                                RazorBladeElli
                                RazorBladeElli
                                Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                @SweetLikeTarmac SPILL THE TEA

                                SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                  @SweetLikeTarmac SPILL THE TEA

                                  SweetLikeTarmac
                                  SweetLikeTarmac
                                  SweetLikeTarmac
                                  ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  @imsodone idk its my fault really

                                  Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                  El juno

                                  RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                                    @imsodone idk its my fault really

                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    @SweetLikeTarmac rip twin

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                                      @StarryPeach shut the actual fʊck up.

                                      StarryPeach
                                      StarryPeach
                                      StarryPeach
                                      Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      @SweetLikeTarmac Shut your tic tac patty wack Mr krab zigzag lagging and gagging aah up😭

                                      RazorBladeElli WeedAreTheWorld SweetLikeTarmac 3 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                                        @SweetLikeTarmac Shut your tic tac patty wack Mr krab zigzag lagging and gagging aah up😭

                                        RazorBladeElli
                                        RazorBladeElli
                                        RazorBladeElli
                                        Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        @StarryPeach your cringing me out

                                        StarryPeach 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                                          @SweetLikeTarmac Shut your tic tac patty wack Mr krab zigzag lagging and gagging aah up😭

                                          WeedAreTheWorld
                                          WeedAreTheWorld
                                          WeedAreTheWorld
                                          420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #21

                                          @StarryPeach

                                          Is this ironic please say that you said this ironically

                                          'Just . Say . No'

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular