Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. A user i cannot stand. He sucks ahh

A user i cannot stand. He sucks ahh

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
90 Posts 11 Posters 4.2k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

    omg look even my mom glazes you

    Screenshot 2026-08-18 2.32.05 PM.png
    this is not fake

    RazorBladeElli
    RazorBladeElli
    RazorBladeElli
    Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @SweetLikeTarmac who's mom is this?😭😭😭 sounding like she 20

    SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

      @SweetLikeTarmac who's mom is this?😭😭😭 sounding like she 20

      SweetLikeTarmac
      SweetLikeTarmac
      SweetLikeTarmac
      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      @imsodone
      Screenshot 2026-08-18 2.53.41 PM.png
      I don't want you to be mean to yourself bruh you're so cute and tuff

      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
      El juno

      RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

        @imsodone
        Screenshot 2026-08-18 2.53.41 PM.png
        I don't want you to be mean to yourself bruh you're so cute and tuff

        RazorBladeElli
        RazorBladeElli
        RazorBladeElli
        Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        @SweetLikeTarmac WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is this rizz? Somebody better call @KiwiFarmsArkavel 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹 there bouta be a fight😂😂😂😂😂😂

        SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • StarryPeach
          StarryPeach
          StarryPeach
          Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          Bro you are NOT him gng 😭✌️ stop trying to seek attention. Because I swear to u this is NOT tuff 💀💀

          SweetLikeTarmac RazorBladeElli 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • StarryPeach StarryPeach

            Bro you are NOT him gng 😭✌️ stop trying to seek attention. Because I swear to u this is NOT tuff 💀💀

            SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            @StarryPeach shut the actual fʊck up.

            Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
            El juno

            StarryPeach 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

              @SweetLikeTarmac WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is this rizz? Somebody better call @KiwiFarmsArkavel 😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹 there bouta be a fight😂😂😂😂😂😂

              SweetLikeTarmac
              SweetLikeTarmac
              SweetLikeTarmac
              ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
              wrote on last edited by SweetLikeTarmac
              #14

              @imsodone
              sq.jpeg
              kiwi don like me no more 😭

              Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
              El juno

              RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                Bro you are NOT him gng 😭✌️ stop trying to seek attention. Because I swear to u this is NOT tuff 💀💀

                RazorBladeElli
                RazorBladeElli
                RazorBladeElli
                Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #15

                @StarryPeach hop off youve been on me for weeks, tryna dm me abt echo and talk abt kiwi in a digusting manner, your honestly a weirdo just stop, legit had to unblock you just to say ts

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                  @imsodone
                  sq.jpeg
                  kiwi don like me no more 😭

                  RazorBladeElli
                  RazorBladeElli
                  RazorBladeElli
                  Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  @SweetLikeTarmac SPILL THE TEA

                  SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                    @SweetLikeTarmac SPILL THE TEA

                    SweetLikeTarmac
                    SweetLikeTarmac
                    SweetLikeTarmac
                    ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    @imsodone idk its my fault really

                    Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                    El juno

                    RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                      @imsodone idk its my fault really

                      RazorBladeElli
                      RazorBladeElli
                      RazorBladeElli
                      Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      @SweetLikeTarmac rip twin

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                        @StarryPeach shut the actual fʊck up.

                        StarryPeach
                        StarryPeach
                        StarryPeach
                        Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #19

                        @SweetLikeTarmac Shut your tic tac patty wack Mr krab zigzag lagging and gagging aah up😭

                        RazorBladeElli WeedAreTheWorld SweetLikeTarmac 3 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                          @SweetLikeTarmac Shut your tic tac patty wack Mr krab zigzag lagging and gagging aah up😭

                          RazorBladeElli
                          RazorBladeElli
                          RazorBladeElli
                          Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #20

                          @StarryPeach your cringing me out

                          StarryPeach 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                            @SweetLikeTarmac Shut your tic tac patty wack Mr krab zigzag lagging and gagging aah up😭

                            WeedAreTheWorld
                            WeedAreTheWorld
                            WeedAreTheWorld
                            420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #21

                            @StarryPeach

                            Is this ironic please say that you said this ironically

                            'Just . Say . No'

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                              @SweetLikeTarmac Shut your tic tac patty wack Mr krab zigzag lagging and gagging aah up😭

                              SweetLikeTarmac
                              SweetLikeTarmac
                              SweetLikeTarmac
                              ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #22

                              @StarryPeach ain't no way you thought you ate with this

                              Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                              El juno

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Jace123
                                Jace123
                                Jace123
                                Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead .Rip mazer. chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #23

                                holy lore

                                I l♥ve you forever†

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RazorBladeElli
                                  RazorBladeElli
                                  RazorBladeElli
                                  Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #24

                                  Btw i wasnt trying to seek attention this a satire joke post, educate yourself @StarryPeach

                                  StarryPeach Jace123 2 Replies Last reply
                                  3
                                  • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                    @StarryPeach your cringing me out

                                    StarryPeach
                                    StarryPeach
                                    StarryPeach
                                    Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #25

                                    @imsodone you’re the cringe one here tbh

                                    RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                                    -1
                                    • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                      Btw i wasnt trying to seek attention this a satire joke post, educate yourself @StarryPeach

                                      StarryPeach
                                      StarryPeach
                                      StarryPeach
                                      Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #26

                                      @imsodone yea sure it was

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                        Btw i wasnt trying to seek attention this a satire joke post, educate yourself @StarryPeach

                                        Jace123
                                        Jace123
                                        Jace123
                                        Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead .Rip mazer. chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #27

                                        @imsodone clock it

                                        I l♥ve you forever†

                                        StarryPeach 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                                          @imsodone you’re the cringe one here tbh

                                          RazorBladeElli
                                          RazorBladeElli
                                          RazorBladeElli
                                          Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #28

                                          @StarryPeach atleast i dont talk about kiwi [censored] and atleast i dont say im a good girl in my bio, you digust me there are minors on this site

                                          StarryPeach 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular