Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. A user i cannot stand. He sucks ahh

A user i cannot stand. He sucks ahh

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
90 Posts 11 Posters 4.2k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

    StarryPeach falls under the category of ridiculous and incompetent Bdns users for sure

    SweetLikeTarmac
    SweetLikeTarmac
    SweetLikeTarmac
    ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
    wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @NeverLetMeDown upvote but cant upvote

    Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
    El juno

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Jace123
      Jace123
      Jace123
      Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead .Rip mazer. chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
      wrote on last edited by
      #37

      justt stop talking your making people hate you

      I l♥ve you forever†

      RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

        @StarryPeach your a minor talking about "I like big pecks" in your bio? Ur a [censored]

        StarryPeach
        StarryPeach
        StarryPeach
        Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
        wrote on last edited by
        #38

        @imsodone and? So are you don’t try to act innocent.

        RazorBladeElli SweetLikeTarmac 3 Replies Last reply
        0
        • StarryPeach StarryPeach

          @imsodone and? So are you don’t try to act innocent.

          RazorBladeElli
          RazorBladeElli
          RazorBladeElli
          Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
          wrote on last edited by
          #39

          @StarryPeach Hey im not the one who talked about kiwi eating his [censored] you dont try to act innocent your defo not, i wonder why you and echo broke up😶 bc i dont think its abt u being busy tbh

          StarryPeach 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Jace123 Jace123

            justt stop talking your making people hate you

            RazorBladeElli
            RazorBladeElli
            RazorBladeElli
            Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
            wrote on last edited by
            #40

            @Jace123 one time i agree w u white boy😹😹

            Jace123 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

              @StarryPeach Hey im not the one who talked about kiwi eating his [censored] you dont try to act innocent your defo not, i wonder why you and echo broke up😶 bc i dont think its abt u being busy tbh

              StarryPeach
              StarryPeach
              StarryPeach
              Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
              wrote on last edited by
              #41

              @imsodone actually we got back tg, and it was only bc I had school. And plus u literally broke echo u and kiss up so you can’t be talking.

              RazorBladeElli SweetLikeTarmac 3 Replies Last reply
              0
              • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                @imsodone and? So are you don’t try to act innocent.

                RazorBladeElli
                RazorBladeElli
                RazorBladeElli
                Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #42

                @StarryPeach n what makes me a [censored] i want 10 reasons.

                StarryPeach 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                  @imsodone actually we got back tg, and it was only bc I had school. And plus u literally broke echo u and kiss up so you can’t be talking.

                  RazorBladeElli
                  RazorBladeElli
                  RazorBladeElli
                  Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #43

                  @StarryPeach oh god i feel bad for her

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                    @Jace123 one time i agree w u white boy😹😹

                    Jace123
                    Jace123
                    Jace123
                    Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead .Rip mazer. chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #44

                    @imsodone im not that white... my pfp was in the winter my skin gets paled. but anyway thank you

                    I l♥ve you forever†

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                      @imsodone and? So are you don’t try to act innocent.

                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #45

                      @StarryPeach uhhh she kinda is innocent? being a minor doesn't make you guilty of anything, unless your talking about shi that you talk about

                      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                      El juno

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                        @imsodone actually we got back tg, and it was only bc I had school. And plus u literally broke echo u and kiss up so you can’t be talking.

                        RazorBladeElli
                        RazorBladeElli
                        RazorBladeElli
                        Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #46

                        @StarryPeach i had a stroke reading this, if you wanna "clock me" make it make sense xoxo

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                          @StarryPeach n what makes me a [censored] i want 10 reasons.

                          StarryPeach
                          StarryPeach
                          StarryPeach
                          Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #47

                          @imsodone nah bc if I do ur gonna get me banned so no

                          RazorBladeElli WeedAreTheWorld 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                            @imsodone actually we got back tg, and it was only bc I had school. And plus u literally broke echo u and kiss up so you can’t be talking.

                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #48

                            @StarryPeach aww poor echo

                            Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                            El juno

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                              @imsodone nah bc if I do ur gonna get me banned so no

                              RazorBladeElli
                              RazorBladeElli
                              RazorBladeElli
                              Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #49

                              @StarryPeach DMS

                              StarryPeach RazorBladeElli 2 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                @StarryPeach DMS

                                StarryPeach
                                StarryPeach
                                StarryPeach
                                Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #50

                                @imsodone ykw no I’m tired of talking to you.

                                RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                  @StarryPeach DMS

                                  RazorBladeElli
                                  RazorBladeElli
                                  RazorBladeElli
                                  Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #51

                                  Bc yk what i think starry? You have nothing on me

                                  StarryPeach 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                                    @imsodone ykw no I’m tired of talking to you.

                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #52

                                    @StarryPeach stay mad [censored]

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                                      @imsodone nah bc if I do ur gonna get me banned so no

                                      WeedAreTheWorld
                                      WeedAreTheWorld
                                      WeedAreTheWorld
                                      420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #53

                                      @StarryPeach

                                      You're going to get yourself banned at this point lol

                                      'Just . Say . No'

                                      SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                        Bc yk what i think starry? You have nothing on me

                                        StarryPeach
                                        StarryPeach
                                        StarryPeach
                                        Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #54

                                        @imsodone no bc I do you attention seeking, [censored] [censored] [censored], ligit you think that ur him bro but fr ur not, ur jst cringy asf.

                                        RazorBladeElli SweetLikeTarmac 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                                          @StarryPeach

                                          You're going to get yourself banned at this point lol

                                          SweetLikeTarmac
                                          SweetLikeTarmac
                                          SweetLikeTarmac
                                          ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #55

                                          @NeverLetMeDown yeah talking about it isn't what gets you banned, its the action itself so ur cooked buddy

                                          Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                          El juno

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular