Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. A user i cannot stand. He sucks ahh

A user i cannot stand. He sucks ahh

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
90 Posts 11 Posters 4.2k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • StarryPeach StarryPeach

    @imsodone no bc I do you attention seeking, [censored] [censored] [censored], ligit you think that ur him bro but fr ur not, ur jst cringy asf.

    RazorBladeElli
    RazorBladeElli
    RazorBladeElli
    Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
    wrote on last edited by
    #56

    @StarryPeach thought you were tired of talking to me piggie?

    StarryPeach 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • WeedAreTheWorld
      WeedAreTheWorld
      WeedAreTheWorld
      420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
      wrote on last edited by
      #57

      StarryPeach after trying to prove a point with no points

      'Just . Say . No'

      SweetLikeTarmac RazorBladeElli 2 Replies Last reply
      -1
      • StarryPeach StarryPeach

        @imsodone no bc I do you attention seeking, [censored] [censored] [censored], ligit you think that ur him bro but fr ur not, ur jst cringy asf.

        SweetLikeTarmac
        SweetLikeTarmac
        SweetLikeTarmac
        ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
        wrote on last edited by
        #58

        @StarryPeach smb throw this bitchhh in the dungeon

        Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
        El juno

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

          StarryPeach after trying to prove a point with no points

          SweetLikeTarmac
          SweetLikeTarmac
          SweetLikeTarmac
          ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
          wrote on last edited by
          #59

          @NeverLetMeDown FR I'm crine 😭

          Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
          El juno

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

            @StarryPeach thought you were tired of talking to me piggie?

            StarryPeach
            StarryPeach
            StarryPeach
            Angel ♥ simps cutie Pink Pony Club Art group! certified crackhead What is your type? My busdriver is playing mitski Dr pepper Forever Theirs. TRASH Ranma Glazer Gets hated on TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Doja Cat fans Sanrio lover 🩷 Strawberry Milk Mindless Self Indulgence Strwberry Monster Carl Weezer 死にたい。。。 He ate them rhcp fan ''she's 17 scott'' BIGGIE ☆†Υ²Κ†★ womanism<3 Tyler fan comfort sighnu! The IDG Fry Guys!! FF7 Westhelm Straight Hater dark romance lovers safe space w chill people Slipknot KoЯn THE BEATLES PainForever Slipper to Ass TEAM CHAT BACK Belt to ass -*Angel*- yaoi enjoyer BADDIESSS | JJK FANS !! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI NOCTURNAL Hello Kitty Cult ✪✪ Lumi athena ✪✪ Silent Hill meow 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Chaotic People D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club Snail Mail fan-club Snail News Staff!
            wrote on last edited by
            #60

            @imsodone I’m the piggy? Yea ok

            RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

              StarryPeach after trying to prove a point with no points

              RazorBladeElli
              RazorBladeElli
              RazorBladeElli
              Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
              wrote on last edited by
              #61

              @NeverLetMeDown id upvote but i reached my limit your speaking true facts😹😹

              WeedAreTheWorld 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • StarryPeach StarryPeach

                @imsodone I’m the piggy? Yea ok

                RazorBladeElli
                RazorBladeElli
                RazorBladeElli
                Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                wrote on last edited by
                #62

                @StarryPeach yep😹😹😹

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SweetLikeTarmac
                  SweetLikeTarmac
                  SweetLikeTarmac
                  ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #63

                  wheres kiwi when we need him

                  Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                  El juno

                  RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ShuriKitty
                    ShuriKitty
                    ShuriKitty
                    Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet The Legion of Kiwi NOCTURNAL Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Gay People artist's.. Fry Guys!! Fumbass The IDG Anti-Clanker The OG FNaF fans ☆ Murder Drones Fans The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 QBomb Linkin park ★ Mindless Self Indulgence ‡Evil‡ ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club fnaf nerds Dr pepper AO3 READER rip wall He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #64

                    What is this post lol it's like watching 3rd graders fight

                    notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                    SweetLikeTarmac WeedAreTheWorld 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                      wheres kiwi when we need him

                      RazorBladeElli
                      RazorBladeElli
                      RazorBladeElli
                      Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #65

                      @SweetLikeTarmac WHERE THE HELL IS HUSBAND (ref)

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                        @NeverLetMeDown id upvote but i reached my limit your speaking true facts😹😹

                        WeedAreTheWorld
                        WeedAreTheWorld
                        WeedAreTheWorld
                        420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #66

                        @imsodone

                        I'd upvote too but I'm also at my upvote limit...too much truth being told on this topic

                        'Just . Say . No'

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                          What is this post lol it's like watching 3rd graders fight

                          SweetLikeTarmac
                          SweetLikeTarmac
                          SweetLikeTarmac
                          ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #67

                          @ShuriKitty FRRR 🥀

                          Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                          El juno

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          -1
                          • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                            What is this post lol it's like watching 3rd graders fight

                            WeedAreTheWorld
                            WeedAreTheWorld
                            WeedAreTheWorld
                            420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #68

                            @ShuriKitty

                            I don't think 3rd graders are this advanced. Maybe, like, 5th grade.

                            'Just . Say . No'

                            SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Lil_sillyz
                              Lil_sillyz
                              Lil_sillyz
                              | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #69

                              Bro what happened I was gone for at least 5 minutes-

                              IMG_8081.png
                              What my colors mean:
                              What my colors mean:
                              Green: online able to talk!!!
                              Yellow: away
                              Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                              Gray: offline
                              Antispawnists DNI

                              (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                              RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                                @ShuriKitty

                                I don't think 3rd graders are this advanced. Maybe, like, 5th grade.

                                SweetLikeTarmac
                                SweetLikeTarmac
                                SweetLikeTarmac
                                ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #70

                                @NeverLetMeDown I don't think 3rd graders do stuff that starrypeach does 🥀

                                Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                El juno

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                -1
                                • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                                  Bro what happened I was gone for at least 5 minutes-

                                  RazorBladeElli
                                  RazorBladeElli
                                  RazorBladeElli
                                  Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #71

                                  @Two_Time get yo gf💔💔

                                  Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • RazorBladeElli
                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #72

                                    Im an innocent little angel👼👼👼👼

                                    Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                      @Two_Time get yo gf💔💔

                                      Lil_sillyz
                                      Lil_sillyz
                                      Lil_sillyz
                                      | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #73

                                      @imsodone bro why do I always miss the funny Stuff-

                                      IMG_8081.png
                                      What my colors mean:
                                      What my colors mean:
                                      Green: online able to talk!!!
                                      Yellow: away
                                      Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                      Gray: offline
                                      Antispawnists DNI

                                      (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                        Im an innocent little angel👼👼👼👼

                                        Lil_sillyz
                                        Lil_sillyz
                                        Lil_sillyz
                                        | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #74

                                        @imsodone yeaaaa definitelyyyy /jk

                                        IMG_8081.png
                                        What my colors mean:
                                        What my colors mean:
                                        Green: online able to talk!!!
                                        Yellow: away
                                        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                        Gray: offline
                                        Antispawnists DNI

                                        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                        RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                                          @imsodone yeaaaa definitelyyyy /jk

                                          RazorBladeElli
                                          RazorBladeElli
                                          RazorBladeElli
                                          Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #75

                                          @Two_Time No bc ask ur gf what i did that was so vile and $/utty bc im innocent

                                          Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular