Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. A user i cannot stand. He sucks ahh

A user i cannot stand. He sucks ahh

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
90 Posts 11 Posters 4.2k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SweetLikeTarmac
    SweetLikeTarmac
    SweetLikeTarmac
    ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
    wrote on last edited by
    #63

    wheres kiwi when we need him

    Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
    El juno

    RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ShuriKitty
      ShuriKitty
      ShuriKitty
      Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet The Legion of Kiwi NOCTURNAL Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Gay People artist's.. Fry Guys!! Fumbass The IDG Anti-Clanker The OG FNaF fans ☆ Murder Drones Fans The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 QBomb Linkin park ★ Mindless Self Indulgence ‡Evil‡ ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club fnaf nerds Dr pepper AO3 READER rip wall He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on
      wrote on last edited by
      #64

      What is this post lol it's like watching 3rd graders fight

      notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

      SweetLikeTarmac WeedAreTheWorld 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

        wheres kiwi when we need him

        RazorBladeElli
        RazorBladeElli
        RazorBladeElli
        Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
        wrote on last edited by
        #65

        @SweetLikeTarmac WHERE THE HELL IS HUSBAND (ref)

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

          @NeverLetMeDown id upvote but i reached my limit your speaking true facts😹😹

          WeedAreTheWorld
          WeedAreTheWorld
          WeedAreTheWorld
          420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
          wrote on last edited by
          #66

          @imsodone

          I'd upvote too but I'm also at my upvote limit...too much truth being told on this topic

          'Just . Say . No'

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

            What is this post lol it's like watching 3rd graders fight

            SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
            wrote on last edited by
            #67

            @ShuriKitty FRRR 🥀

            Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
            El juno

            1 Reply Last reply
            -1
            • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

              What is this post lol it's like watching 3rd graders fight

              WeedAreTheWorld
              WeedAreTheWorld
              WeedAreTheWorld
              420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
              wrote on last edited by
              #68

              @ShuriKitty

              I don't think 3rd graders are this advanced. Maybe, like, 5th grade.

              'Just . Say . No'

              SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Lil_sillyz
                Lil_sillyz
                Lil_sillyz
                | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                wrote on last edited by
                #69

                Bro what happened I was gone for at least 5 minutes-

                IMG_8081.png
                What my colors mean:
                What my colors mean:
                Green: online able to talk!!!
                Yellow: away
                Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                Gray: offline
                Antispawnists DNI

                (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                  @ShuriKitty

                  I don't think 3rd graders are this advanced. Maybe, like, 5th grade.

                  SweetLikeTarmac
                  SweetLikeTarmac
                  SweetLikeTarmac
                  ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #70

                  @NeverLetMeDown I don't think 3rd graders do stuff that starrypeach does 🥀

                  Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                  El juno

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  -1
                  • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                    Bro what happened I was gone for at least 5 minutes-

                    RazorBladeElli
                    RazorBladeElli
                    RazorBladeElli
                    Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #71

                    @Two_Time get yo gf💔💔

                    Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • RazorBladeElli
                      RazorBladeElli
                      RazorBladeElli
                      Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #72

                      Im an innocent little angel👼👼👼👼

                      Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                        @Two_Time get yo gf💔💔

                        Lil_sillyz
                        Lil_sillyz
                        Lil_sillyz
                        | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #73

                        @imsodone bro why do I always miss the funny Stuff-

                        IMG_8081.png
                        What my colors mean:
                        What my colors mean:
                        Green: online able to talk!!!
                        Yellow: away
                        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                        Gray: offline
                        Antispawnists DNI

                        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                          Im an innocent little angel👼👼👼👼

                          Lil_sillyz
                          Lil_sillyz
                          Lil_sillyz
                          | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #74

                          @imsodone yeaaaa definitelyyyy /jk

                          IMG_8081.png
                          What my colors mean:
                          What my colors mean:
                          Green: online able to talk!!!
                          Yellow: away
                          Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                          Gray: offline
                          Antispawnists DNI

                          (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                          RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                            @imsodone yeaaaa definitelyyyy /jk

                            RazorBladeElli
                            RazorBladeElli
                            RazorBladeElli
                            Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #75

                            @Two_Time No bc ask ur gf what i did that was so vile and $/utty bc im innocent

                            Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                              @Two_Time No bc ask ur gf what i did that was so vile and $/utty bc im innocent

                              Lil_sillyz
                              Lil_sillyz
                              Lil_sillyz
                              | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #76

                              @imsodone Alrighty

                              IMG_8081.png
                              What my colors mean:
                              What my colors mean:
                              Green: online able to talk!!!
                              Yellow: away
                              Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                              Gray: offline
                              Antispawnists DNI

                              (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ShuriKitty
                                ShuriKitty
                                ShuriKitty
                                Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet The Legion of Kiwi NOCTURNAL Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Gay People artist's.. Fry Guys!! Fumbass The IDG Anti-Clanker The OG FNaF fans ☆ Murder Drones Fans The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 QBomb Linkin park ★ Mindless Self Indulgence ‡Evil‡ ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club fnaf nerds Dr pepper AO3 READER rip wall He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #77

                                Starrypeach you're really cool but this shit is just immature, and fighting about is really shitty too.

                                notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Lil_sillyz
                                  Lil_sillyz
                                  Lil_sillyz
                                  | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #78

                                  Ok back she said she didn’t rlly mean all of that and she apologized for all that she said. :3

                                  IMG_8081.png
                                  What my colors mean:
                                  What my colors mean:
                                  Green: online able to talk!!!
                                  Yellow: away
                                  Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                  Gray: offline
                                  Antispawnists DNI

                                  (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                  RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • WeedAreTheWorld
                                    WeedAreTheWorld
                                    WeedAreTheWorld
                                    420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #79

                                    This switch up must be studied

                                    'Just . Say . No'

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                                      Ok back she said she didn’t rlly mean all of that and she apologized for all that she said. :3

                                      RazorBladeElli
                                      RazorBladeElli
                                      RazorBladeElli
                                      Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #80

                                      @Two_Time AND THE DEFENDANT IS PROVEN NOT GUILTY
                                      Yall this is a great example of watching what you say when you get mad bc ppl be saying fake stuff

                                      Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                        @Two_Time AND THE DEFENDANT IS PROVEN NOT GUILTY
                                        Yall this is a great example of watching what you say when you get mad bc ppl be saying fake stuff

                                        Lil_sillyz
                                        Lil_sillyz
                                        Lil_sillyz
                                        | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #81

                                        @imsodone yea lol but she fr doesn’t mean all that she was jst messing around apologies for her actions btw (coming from me and her)

                                        IMG_8081.png
                                        What my colors mean:
                                        What my colors mean:
                                        Green: online able to talk!!!
                                        Yellow: away
                                        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                        Gray: offline
                                        Antispawnists DNI

                                        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                        RazorBladeElli SweetLikeTarmac 2 Replies Last reply
                                        1
                                        • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                                          @imsodone yea lol but she fr doesn’t mean all that she was jst messing around apologies for her actions btw (coming from me and her)

                                          RazorBladeElli
                                          RazorBladeElli
                                          RazorBladeElli
                                          Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #82

                                          @Two_Time i dont forgive her😹😹😹

                                          Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular