A user i cannot stand. He sucks ahh
-
What is this post lol it's like watching 3rd graders fight
I don't think 3rd graders are this advanced. Maybe, like, 5th grade.
-
Bro what happened I was gone for at least 5 minutes-
-
I don't think 3rd graders are this advanced. Maybe, like, 5th grade.
@NeverLetMeDown I don't think 3rd graders do stuff that starrypeach does

-
Bro what happened I was gone for at least 5 minutes-
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@Two_Time get yo gf


-
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
Im an innocent little angel




-
@Two_Time get yo gf


@imsodone bro why do I always miss the funny Stuff-
-
Im an innocent little angel




@imsodone yeaaaa definitelyyyy /jk
-
@imsodone yeaaaa definitelyyyy /jk
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@Two_Time No bc ask ur gf what i did that was so vile and $/utty bc im innocent
-
@Two_Time No bc ask ur gf what i did that was so vile and $/utty bc im innocent
@imsodone Alrighty
-
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet The Legion of Kiwi NOCTURNAL Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Gay People artist's.. Fry Guys!! Fumbass The IDG Anti-Clanker The OG FNaF fans ☆ Murder Drones Fans The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 QBomb Linkin park ★ Mindless Self Indulgence ‡Evil‡ ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club fnaf nerds Dr pepper AO3 READER rip wall He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on
Starrypeach you're really cool but this shit is just immature, and fighting about is really shitty too.
-
Ok back she said she didn’t rlly mean all of that and she apologized for all that she said. :3
-
This switch up must be studied
-
Ok back she said she didn’t rlly mean all of that and she apologized for all that she said. :3
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@Two_Time AND THE DEFENDANT IS PROVEN NOT GUILTY
Yall this is a great example of watching what you say when you get mad bc ppl be saying fake stuff -
@Two_Time AND THE DEFENDANT IS PROVEN NOT GUILTY
Yall this is a great example of watching what you say when you get mad bc ppl be saying fake stuff@imsodone yea lol but she fr doesn’t mean all that she was jst messing around apologies for her actions btw (coming from me and her)
-
@imsodone yea lol but she fr doesn’t mean all that she was jst messing around apologies for her actions btw (coming from me and her)
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@Two_Time i dont forgive her



-
@Two_Time i dont forgive her



@imsodone understood lol
-
@imsodone yea lol but she fr doesn’t mean all that she was jst messing around apologies for her actions btw (coming from me and her)
@Two_Time so she was messing around every time she's said things about kiwi, bullied @imsodone and allat shi?
-
@Two_Time so she was messing around every time she's said things about kiwi, bullied @imsodone and allat shi?
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@SweetLikeTarmac such a funny joke i forgot to laugh
-
@Two_Time so she was messing around every time she's said things about kiwi, bullied @imsodone and allat shi?
@SweetLikeTarmac idek but ik she was messing around today,
-
@SweetLikeTarmac such a funny joke i forgot to laugh
@imsodone it wasn't a joke, it was a question with a pinch of sarcasm
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

