Verse Of The Day! (I Will Not Be Shaken)
-
I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
โPsalm 16:8Many things can trouble our lives, but none can shake us loose from the grip of God's grace as our hearts remain pointed at Jesus as our Lord and our hope remains focused on the Lord's return. If Jesus is our Lord, then all of life's greatest blessings lie ahead of us, and he will let nothing rob us of this coming glory! We have confidence as believers because each of us can say:
I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
So, dear friend in Jesus, let's not just say it; let's passionately live it!
-
Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads ะขะพัั hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl โโญห๐๐ฉท.โโฎโห Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. ๐Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-
??? What... If You Don't Like The Post Then Don't Post On It. Don't Even Give A Comment.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login