Get Up.
-
Recently I Had Fell Back Into Sin. A Sin I Beat For So Long Now. And When I Did It I Felt HORRIBLE. But You See God Tells Us To Not Give Up And Keep Running The Good Race. Jesus Was There So If My Father Is Watching How Could I Fall, When I Got God I Rebuke demons. God Is Perfect And I Am Not. I Am Riddled With Sin And All The More Reason Why We Need Him.
Jesus Christ Loves YOU!

Have A Blessed Day!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login