Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. Question

Question

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
14 Posts 6 Posters 361 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • not.online000
    not.online000
    not.online000
    | Spawnist Gay People Trans #1 analog horror fan ★уuмеshiррея♪ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's.. D e p r e s s i o n . . . bacteria❤ Mindless Self Indulgence Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    iwould random person you seem pretty awesome sauce! :3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Nonbinary_wolf Nonbinary_wolf

      Would any of you even notice if I just left the forum without saying goodbye? If I just 1 day decide I'm done and leave without saying goodbye? I know @xenth would, but would anyone else? I'm genuinely curious. I think if I hadn't met Xenth I would've already abandoned this site and had just become another user that stopped getting on.

      SumRandomLoser
      SumRandomLoser
      SumRandomLoser
      1# BOOK FAN!! Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 EU Animal hospital | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! =(^.".^)= ★Loser news☆ Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist Bring BDNS back! deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. @Everyone straight allies! _chaton_ Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Everyone Edits grounded No BIRTH IN SB Gonna Shit This Down amogus Alt among us Show Script cast!! Belt to ass danganronpa supremacy
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      We barely talked but i would notice if you weren’t online for two days (i can’t realize on only one)
      If this is a potential leave message

      Please don’t

      "Love me love me, say that you love mee >•<"
      6354.webp
      ★Call me loser/Hiro
      ☆Unfunny guy
      ★Green = Online
      ☆Yellow = Busy but Online
      ★Red = Offline
      ☆Grey = Weekly pause

      Nonbinary_wolf 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

        We barely talked but i would notice if you weren’t online for two days (i can’t realize on only one)
        If this is a potential leave message

        Please don’t

        Nonbinary_wolf
        Nonbinary_wolf
        Nonbinary_wolf
        R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
        wrote on last edited by Nonbinary_wolf
        #4

        @SumRandomLoser Not a leave message. I wouldn't say if I left, I'd just go. Which is why I posted this cause I'm actually curious if anyone would notice. I am thinking of leaving tho after I get ungrounded.

        Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

        Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

        "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

        SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Nonbinary_wolf Nonbinary_wolf

          @SumRandomLoser Not a leave message. I wouldn't say if I left, I'd just go. Which is why I posted this cause I'm actually curious if anyone would notice. I am thinking of leaving tho after I get ungrounded.

          SumRandomLoser
          SumRandomLoser
          SumRandomLoser
          1# BOOK FAN!! Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 EU Animal hospital | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! =(^.".^)= ★Loser news☆ Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist Bring BDNS back! deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. @Everyone straight allies! _chaton_ Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Everyone Edits grounded No BIRTH IN SB Gonna Shit This Down amogus Alt among us Show Script cast!! Belt to ass danganronpa supremacy
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @Nonbinary_wolf oh okeyy

          "Love me love me, say that you love mee >•<"
          6354.webp
          ★Call me loser/Hiro
          ☆Unfunny guy
          ★Green = Online
          ☆Yellow = Busy but Online
          ★Red = Offline
          ☆Grey = Weekly pause

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • FlavPlaz45129
            FlavPlaz45129
            FlavPlaz45129
            The IDG
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            I'd notice

            go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

            1 Reply Last reply
            -1
            • FlavPlaz45129
              FlavPlaz45129
              FlavPlaz45129
              The IDG
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              I notice when people are gone.

              go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

              Nonbinary_wolf 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • FlavPlaz45129 FlavPlaz45129

                I notice when people are gone.

                Nonbinary_wolf
                Nonbinary_wolf
                Nonbinary_wolf
                R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @FlavPlaz45129 Even tho I don't post often?

                Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

                Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

                "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

                FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Nonbinary_wolf Nonbinary_wolf

                  @FlavPlaz45129 Even tho I don't post often?

                  FlavPlaz45129
                  FlavPlaz45129
                  FlavPlaz45129
                  The IDG
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  @Nonbinary_wolf Even though you don't post often.

                  go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Noctis
                    Noctis
                    Noctis
                    Be Yourself With All Your Might
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    That first message welcome to bdns, never forgetting that moment I have noticed a few people I know were gone for their good life reasons, so if your having issues and can't stay any longer then I support that, Many people are leaving one by one and soon it would possibly be the people we see everyday.

                    Nonbinary_wolf 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Noctis Noctis

                      That first message welcome to bdns, never forgetting that moment I have noticed a few people I know were gone for their good life reasons, so if your having issues and can't stay any longer then I support that, Many people are leaving one by one and soon it would possibly be the people we see everyday.

                      Nonbinary_wolf
                      Nonbinary_wolf
                      Nonbinary_wolf
                      R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      @Innocent It's not something in my own life, it's some people on here. I've had to block a few people for being insensitive and acting like brats. I try to keep my cool on those types of things, but sometimes I just can't. It's been getting harder to do so as my mental health has been declining and even more so after school started. I'm trying my best to stay active but it's getting hard. Sometimes I just wanna lay in a dark room and cry until I can't anymore, that's how bad it gets. I'll try to stay active, but if I leave it's cause the stress got to me. I would never delete my account, just disappear from the forum for a while.

                      Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

                      Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

                      "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

                      Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Nonbinary_wolf Nonbinary_wolf

                        @Innocent It's not something in my own life, it's some people on here. I've had to block a few people for being insensitive and acting like brats. I try to keep my cool on those types of things, but sometimes I just can't. It's been getting harder to do so as my mental health has been declining and even more so after school started. I'm trying my best to stay active but it's getting hard. Sometimes I just wanna lay in a dark room and cry until I can't anymore, that's how bad it gets. I'll try to stay active, but if I leave it's cause the stress got to me. I would never delete my account, just disappear from the forum for a while.

                        Noctis
                        Noctis
                        Noctis
                        Be Yourself With All Your Might
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        @Nonbinary_wolf That's definitely Annoying, I Usually feel worried when I don't come online often. But I will try to solve problems hopefully but @Dartz said he is making the browser better getting rid of bullies n stuff so feel free to take a break as long as you like while I am kicking pain in the face

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • Evil Overlord
                          Evil Overlord
                          Evil Overlord
                          Spicebush rusty hater binding vow💜 Bring BDNS back! baaaah! EVIL EMPIRE Overlord Hater
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          Despite the fact I don’t interact with you, I would notice you were gone. You’re someone I see on here almost daily (in the forum part atleast) and if you vanished I feel like I’d notice

                          its gonna get hot. hot as hell.

                          Nonbinary_wolf 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Evil Overlord Evil Overlord

                            Despite the fact I don’t interact with you, I would notice you were gone. You’re someone I see on here almost daily (in the forum part atleast) and if you vanished I feel like I’d notice

                            Nonbinary_wolf
                            Nonbinary_wolf
                            Nonbinary_wolf
                            R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @Evil-Overlord I'm trying to keep going, but I may need to leave to either work on myself and my mental health, or focus more on school.

                            Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

                            Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

                            "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Don't have an account? Register

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Groups
                            • Users
                            • Tags
                            • Popular