Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  4. uh hey..

uh hey..

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
100 Posts 11 Posters 4.1k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • blueberri_
    blueberri_
    blueberri_
    milkaholic new people Cereal aholics here amogus Minecraft Bedrock lovers Fire TV person TEAM CHAT BACK i never sleep at night Westhelm i love cats roblox super prime icon 🗣 Is on Nintendo switch Is on TV
    wrote on last edited by
    #61

    Reply 61st

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • coolbeans
      coolbeans
      coolbeans
      mommy issues
      wrote on last edited by
      #62

      uhh so guys i wanna tell M i like him but idk how to and im shy

      Shockrat 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • coolbeans coolbeans

        uhh so guys i wanna tell M i like him but idk how to and im shy

        Shockrat
        Shockrat
        Shockrat
        did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
        wrote on last edited by
        #63

        @bananaminions67 Write a note. worked wonders for me. people like heartfelt notes, not cheesy b.s., so try to avoid that. gl. (side note, I thought he already confirmed that he likes you.)

        Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

        coolbeans 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Shockrat Shockrat

          @bananaminions67 Write a note. worked wonders for me. people like heartfelt notes, not cheesy b.s., so try to avoid that. gl. (side note, I thought he already confirmed that he likes you.)

          coolbeans
          coolbeans
          coolbeans
          mommy issues
          wrote on last edited by
          #64

          @Shockrat yes he did confirmed he liked me, im just to shy to say i like him back

          takis Shockrat 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • coolbeans coolbeans

            @Shockrat yes he did confirmed he liked me, im just to shy to say i like him back

            takis
            takis
            takis
            grounded
            wrote on last edited by
            #65

            @bananaminions67 DONT BE SHYYYY

            all glory to god

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • coolbeans coolbeans

              @Shockrat yes he did confirmed he liked me, im just to shy to say i like him back

              Shockrat
              Shockrat
              Shockrat
              did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
              wrote on last edited by
              #66

              @bananaminions67 yeah, just write him a note. explain it all and continue forward. I did it the first time i ever interacted with my girlfriend and we literally havent had a problem. it works

              Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • coolbeans
                coolbeans
                coolbeans
                mommy issues
                wrote on last edited by
                #67

                UPDATE!! okay so my friends kept talking to him and kept telling him to get with me and i kept get shy.. and E hasnt said anything else so im guessing she doesnt care anymore, he put his arm around me and his cousin said"ah nope get off of her" LMAOO i think its bc wes arent dating... yet

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • coolbeans
                  coolbeans
                  coolbeans
                  mommy issues
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #68

                  but he knows i like him now and he kept looking at me in art and i kept getting shy, lwk idk how not to be shy around him..

                  Shockrat 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • coolbeans coolbeans

                    but he knows i like him now and he kept looking at me in art and i kept getting shy, lwk idk how not to be shy around him..

                    Shockrat
                    Shockrat
                    Shockrat
                    did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #69

                    @bananaminions67 Just decide your not shy anymore

                    Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • coolbeans
                      coolbeans
                      coolbeans
                      mommy issues
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #70

                      HEYY UPDATE!!!..... OKAY SOOOOO WE ARE DATING YAYAYA AND E WAS TRYING TO STOP ME AND I TALKED BACK TO HER AND IM SO HAPPY

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Shockrat
                        Shockrat
                        Shockrat
                        did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #71

                        see, it worked

                        Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                        coolbeans 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Shockrat Shockrat

                          see, it worked

                          coolbeans
                          coolbeans
                          coolbeans
                          mommy issues
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #72

                          @Shockrat yess and im so happy, lwk during art i though he was mad at me bc he wouldn't look at me but no he was just nervous to ask me :3

                          Shockrat 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • coolbeans coolbeans

                            @Shockrat yess and im so happy, lwk during art i though he was mad at me bc he wouldn't look at me but no he was just nervous to ask me :3

                            Shockrat
                            Shockrat
                            Shockrat
                            did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #73

                            @bananaminions67 good for you, gang. I'm happy for you

                            Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • coolbeans
                              coolbeans
                              coolbeans
                              mommy issues
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #74

                              a little update....... um so guys today went good and all it was a good day until E pulled me away from M and I was trying to hug him like bro what.. but I guess she still cares but at the end of the day we were waiting for our buses with our group of friends and then like 5-10 mins later my bus comes so I get up and hug him and he was still sitting down on the bench and I hugged him, this man grabbed me tightly and pulled me and hugged me and my feet were off the ground so I was on top of him I told him to hurry to put me down bc my bus was like already park(I made it🥹)

                              Jace123 coolbeans 2 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • coolbeans coolbeans

                                a little update....... um so guys today went good and all it was a good day until E pulled me away from M and I was trying to hug him like bro what.. but I guess she still cares but at the end of the day we were waiting for our buses with our group of friends and then like 5-10 mins later my bus comes so I get up and hug him and he was still sitting down on the bench and I hugged him, this man grabbed me tightly and pulled me and hugged me and my feet were off the ground so I was on top of him I told him to hurry to put me down bc my bus was like already park(I made it🥹)

                                Jace123
                                Jace123
                                Jace123
                                Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead mazer friendz :3 chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #75

                                @bananaminions67 holy aura bravo

                                I l♥ve you forever†

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Shockrat
                                  Shockrat
                                  Shockrat
                                  did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #76

                                  broski got game

                                  Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • coolbeans coolbeans

                                    a little update....... um so guys today went good and all it was a good day until E pulled me away from M and I was trying to hug him like bro what.. but I guess she still cares but at the end of the day we were waiting for our buses with our group of friends and then like 5-10 mins later my bus comes so I get up and hug him and he was still sitting down on the bench and I hugged him, this man grabbed me tightly and pulled me and hugged me and my feet were off the ground so I was on top of him I told him to hurry to put me down bc my bus was like already park(I made it🥹)

                                    coolbeans
                                    coolbeans
                                    coolbeans
                                    mommy issues
                                    wrote on last edited by coolbeans
                                    #77

                                    here is pics of us(he told me to cover his face bc he thought he looked bad 😔 and i covered mine bc my friend took a pic at the wrong time😭)

                                    Screenshot 2026-08-29 3.27.22 PM.png Screenshot 2026-08-29 3.27.06 PM.png

                                    btw this was on different days and we didnt even mean to match we just did🥹

                                    A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • coolbeans coolbeans

                                      here is pics of us(he told me to cover his face bc he thought he looked bad 😔 and i covered mine bc my friend took a pic at the wrong time😭)

                                      Screenshot 2026-08-29 3.27.22 PM.png Screenshot 2026-08-29 3.27.06 PM.png

                                      btw this was on different days and we didnt even mean to match we just did🥹

                                      A Former User?
                                      A Former User?
                                      A Former User
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #78

                                      @coolbeans i really like that :)

                                      coolbeans 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • A Former User? A Former User

                                        @coolbeans i really like that :)

                                        coolbeans
                                        coolbeans
                                        coolbeans
                                        mommy issues
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #79

                                        @Vulpinefox yaya!!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Shockrat
                                          Shockrat
                                          Shockrat
                                          did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #80

                                          most nonchalant pose ever

                                          Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                                          coolbeans 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular