uh hey..
-
@Rorschach hey shut up!
-
Banana minions hello you are new
@blueberri_ Coughhhh, I feel the truth slipping from my dried lips
-
@blueberri_ Coughhhh, I feel the truth slipping from my dried lips
Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid I ♡ My BF w e e d 👀🍃@Rorschach don't only a few ppl know..
-
@Rorschach don't only a few ppl know..
-
Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid I ♡ My BF w e e d 👀🍃
@Rorschach yo what
? -
Man, I need to get rid of some of my friends...(looks at savy)
-
Man, I need to get rid of some of my friends...(looks at savy)
Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid I ♡ My BF w e e d 👀🍃@Rorschach ..
-
heyy guys we have been dating for 3 weeks and I'm so happy!! we are close now and on Thursday he picked me up in his arms 🥹

(edit this pic was taken mins before he picked me up btw this was on Thursday )@coolbeans thats so cuteeee broooo
-
@coolbeans thats so cuteeee broooo
-
@coolbeans thats so cuteeee broooo
@takis awe thank u bronacho🥹
-
@Rorschach I mean I guess bro..
-
BIG UPDATEE!! okay so I kissed him on the cheek Monday.. okay so today he tried to kiss me on the lips.. I backed up and said "uh no" and ran off... don't feel bad or wtv I just got shy/scared but at the end of the day I gave him a kiss🥹
-
a Fun Fact, you never really start dating untill you kiss your counterpart. I should know, i got back together with my ex four times, and each time we got back together, we kissed at the start.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login