Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Introductions
  3. about myself :D

about myself :D

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Introductions
1 Posts 1 Posters 33 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • AveryTheMayo
    AveryTheMayo
    AveryTheMayo
    silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    hey my name is CRAWLIPEDE CRAWL for shrot I'm really nice and I got ADHD and PTSD my mom died when I was one and my dad is a [censored] and left us so I live with my grandmother its not bad I have 2 dreams I wanna be a youtuber and wanna make one Roblox game before I die and I also love life and wish too spend every moment of it my age is 13 and I have 2 brothers that I don't live with and one sister that lives with me when I'm on bdns its too keep my sanity up so I don't go insane at school anyways that's all about me :D

    1 Reply Last reply
    0

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Don't have an account? Register

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Groups
    • Users
    • Tags
    • Popular