What should I make for my sisters Yume?
-
I do any crafts, mostly Kandi and perler, what should I do?
-
I do any crafts, mostly Kandi and perler, what should I do?
@Two_Time kendi
-
@Two_Time kendi
@a_random_child what kind? Like a keychain? Star? Single? WHAT KI- mb
-
@a_random_child what kind? Like a keychain? Star? Single? WHAT KI- mb
@Two_Time STAR :D
-
@Two_Time STAR :D
@a_random_child okay :3
-
YAYYYYYYYY
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
