Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Engagement
  3. guys can we roleplay that were all living together

guys can we roleplay that were all living together

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
294 Posts 25 Posters 23.4k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I'mmaleandboard I'mmaleandboard

    I watched you do it

    AveryTheMayo
    AveryTheMayo
    AveryTheMayo
    silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
    wrote on last edited by
    #169

    @I-mmaleandboard nuh uh

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I'mmaleandboard
      I'mmaleandboard
      I'mmaleandboard
      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
      wrote on last edited by
      #170

      Then how'd you now where the cake was?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Nonbinary_wolf
        Nonbinary_wolf
        Nonbinary_wolf
        R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
        wrote on last edited by
        #171

        I'm quietly scrubbing the kitchen - trying not to be noticed.

        Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

        Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

        "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HanonTheFurry
          HanonTheFurry
          HanonTheFurry
          TheFurriesOfDNS LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Clingy TwT NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 NOCTURNAL Gay People Femboy :3 artist's.. Gets hated on OC-Maker Mentally Psychotic Roleplay Nintendo Switch Users Switchbru
          wrote on last edited by
          #172

          quietly playing Borderlands

          I'm on twitch. Find me.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • dilaudidd
            dilaudidd
            dilaudidd
            | Spawnist || they . them || adult
            wrote on last edited by
            #173

            spins around in office chair quietly

            "number fifteen... burger King foot lettuce. the last thing you'd want on your burger king burger is somebody elses foot fungus. but as it turns out, that's exactly what you might be getting...

            LOOK AT THE STARS. THEY GLiTTER LiKE LAPTOP KEYS !

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • dilaudidd
              dilaudidd
              dilaudidd
              | Spawnist || they . them || adult
              wrote on last edited by
              #174

              crawls to the kitchen like a spider

              "can someone like, make me Kraft Mac n scheese..... I'm not allowed to use the stove anymoreeee... :(((("

              whines pathetically

              "I just a behbehh..."

              LOOK AT THE STARS. THEY GLiTTER LiKE LAPTOP KEYS !

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HappiestDay87 HappiestDay87

                i think someone's eating the spoons again

                dilaudidd
                dilaudidd
                dilaudidd
                | Spawnist || they . them || adult
                wrote on last edited by
                #175

                @HappiestDay87 "sorry....!!!! gulp they're just too yummyyyyy.... hnnhhj"

                LOOK AT THE STARS. THEY GLiTTER LiKE LAPTOP KEYS !

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Nonbinary_wolf
                  Nonbinary_wolf
                  Nonbinary_wolf
                  R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #176

                  I start boiling water for the mac n cheese.

                  Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

                  Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

                  "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

                  dilaudidd macncheese. 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • Nonbinary_wolf Nonbinary_wolf

                    I start boiling water for the mac n cheese.

                    dilaudidd
                    dilaudidd
                    dilaudidd
                    | Spawnist || they . them || adult
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #177

                    @Nonbinary_wolf grins

                    LOOK AT THE STARS. THEY GLiTTER LiKE LAPTOP KEYS !

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Nonbinary_wolf Nonbinary_wolf

                      I start boiling water for the mac n cheese.

                      macncheese.
                      macncheese.
                      macncheese.
                      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #178

                      @Nonbinary_wolf mac n cheese u say?

                      chinese-panda.png

                      live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                      Nonbinary_wolf 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • macncheese. macncheese.

                        @Nonbinary_wolf mac n cheese u say?

                        Nonbinary_wolf
                        Nonbinary_wolf
                        Nonbinary_wolf
                        R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #179

                        @macncheese. This is for @dilaudidd, back off.

                        Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

                        Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

                        "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

                        AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Nonbinary_wolf Nonbinary_wolf

                          @macncheese. This is for @dilaudidd, back off.

                          AveryTheMayo
                          AveryTheMayo
                          AveryTheMayo
                          silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #180

                          @Nonbinary_wolf snatches

                          macncheese. Nonbinary_wolf dilaudidd 3 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • AveryTheMayo
                            AveryTheMayo
                            AveryTheMayo
                            silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #181

                            runs

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • AveryTheMayo AveryTheMayo

                              @Nonbinary_wolf snatches

                              macncheese.
                              macncheese.
                              macncheese.
                              Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #182

                              @a_random_child GIMME THAT

                              chinese-panda.png

                              live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                              AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • macncheese. macncheese.

                                @a_random_child GIMME THAT

                                AveryTheMayo
                                AveryTheMayo
                                AveryTheMayo
                                silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #183

                                @macncheese. NEVER ITS MINE runs into room and locks door

                                macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • macncheese.
                                  macncheese.
                                  macncheese.
                                  Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                                  wrote on last edited by macncheese.
                                  #184

                                  guys...
                                  this rly is...
                                  our browseDNS

                                  chinese-panda.png

                                  live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • AveryTheMayo AveryTheMayo

                                    @macncheese. NEVER ITS MINE runs into room and locks door

                                    macncheese.
                                    macncheese.
                                    macncheese.
                                    Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #185

                                    @a_random_child LET ME IINNN

                                    chinese-panda.png

                                    live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                                    AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • macncheese. macncheese.

                                      @a_random_child LET ME IINNN

                                      AveryTheMayo
                                      AveryTheMayo
                                      AveryTheMayo
                                      silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #186

                                      @macncheese. GRRRRRRRRRRRRr

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • AveryTheMayo AveryTheMayo

                                        @Nonbinary_wolf snatches

                                        Nonbinary_wolf
                                        Nonbinary_wolf
                                        Nonbinary_wolf
                                        R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #187

                                        @a_random_child Bites

                                        Please be nice to me. I've had enough shit given to me for being nonbinary.

                                        Fall Into Me - Forest Blakk

                                        "Fall into me, and I'll catch you darling. We'll dance in the street, like nobody's watching. It's just you and me, and the song on repeat in my head."

                                        AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • AveryTheMayo AveryTheMayo

                                          @Nonbinary_wolf snatches

                                          dilaudidd
                                          dilaudidd
                                          dilaudidd
                                          | Spawnist || they . them || adult
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #188

                                          @a_random_child HOW DARE YOU.

                                          LOOK AT THE STARS. THEY GLiTTER LiKE LAPTOP KEYS !

                                          AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 10
                                          • 11
                                          • 12
                                          • 13
                                          • 14
                                          • 15
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular