Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. We listen and we dont judge

We listen and we dont judge

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
62 Posts 19 Posters 2.7k Views 17 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
    Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    ig. i mainly shitpost

    Pre sucked skittles
    PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
    https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

    If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
    Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Cry_babyRoyalty
      Cry_babyRoyalty
      Cry_babyRoyalty
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      yeah, i caught that, lol

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        Yanderemenhera
        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        I really like eating tinfoil but it's bad for me so i hardly eat it

        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
        my new grounds account is called phroggered
        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

          I really like eating tinfoil but it's bad for me so i hardly eat it

          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
          wrote on last edited by
          #9

          @Yanderemenhera how would it feel coming out?

          Pre sucked skittles
          PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
          https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

          If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
          Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

          Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Cry_babyRoyalty
            Cry_babyRoyalty
            Cry_babyRoyalty
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            wow....thats different...kinda cool

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

              @Yanderemenhera how would it feel coming out?

              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M painful, bloody too 🥀

              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
              my new grounds account is called phroggered
              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M painful, bloody too 🥀

                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                @Yanderemenhera maybe stop?

                Pre sucked skittles
                PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ext.savy
                  ext.savy
                  ext.savy
                  Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃 Bisexual 💙💜🩷 I ♡ My BF
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  my room gets dirty easily bc I get in a stage where I'm just to tired and to drained to do anything anymore and my room get messing fast(its messy rn 😐..)

                  megumi 🤤

                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • ext.savy ext.savy

                    my room gets dirty easily bc I get in a stage where I'm just to tired and to drained to do anything anymore and my room get messing fast(its messy rn 😐..)

                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    @ext.savy SAME!

                    Pre sucked skittles
                    PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                    https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                    If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                    Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                    ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                      @ext.savy SAME!

                      ext.savy
                      ext.savy
                      ext.savy
                      Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃 Bisexual 💙💜🩷 I ♡ My BF
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M I hate when I get in that stage bc I just look like a fat lazy teenager daughter 😐

                      megumi 🤤

                      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ext.savy ext.savy

                        @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M I hate when I get in that stage bc I just look like a fat lazy teenager daughter 😐

                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                        Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #16

                        @ext.savy im a skinny lazy teenage daughter

                        Pre sucked skittles
                        PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                        https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                        If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                        Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                        ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • TwoTimee
                          TwoTimee
                          TwoTimee
                          | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                          wrote on last edited by TwoTimee
                          #17

                          im a fat lazy teen and i made my mom so mad she bit my head. thres a bump bc of it 0.o

                          It / rot / they / meow


                          AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                          are ALL peak ships!!!


                          (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                          stabs you #forthespawn

                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                            im a fat lazy teen and i made my mom so mad she bit my head. thres a bump bc of it 0.o

                            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                            Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #18

                            @Poorthing2012 abuse

                            Pre sucked skittles
                            PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                            https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                            If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                            Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                            TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                              @Poorthing2012 abuse

                              TwoTimee
                              TwoTimee
                              TwoTimee
                              | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #19

                              @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M no i bit her too to get away but her fat wqs too much.

                              her skin wqs salty. verry gross

                              It / rot / they / meow


                              AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                              are ALL peak ships!!!


                              (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                              stabs you #forthespawn

                              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                                @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M no i bit her too to get away but her fat wqs too much.

                                her skin wqs salty. verry gross

                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #20

                                @Poorthing2012 its still abuse

                                Pre sucked skittles
                                PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Cry_babyRoyalty
                                  Cry_babyRoyalty
                                  Cry_babyRoyalty
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #21

                                  aww, r u ok

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                                    @Poorthing2012 its still abuse

                                    TwoTimee
                                    TwoTimee
                                    TwoTimee
                                    | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #22

                                    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M ok.

                                    It / rot / they / meow


                                    AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                                    are ALL peak ships!!!


                                    (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                                    stabs you #forthespawn

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                                      @ext.savy im a skinny lazy teenage daughter

                                      ext.savy
                                      ext.savy
                                      ext.savy
                                      Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃 Bisexual 💙💜🩷 I ♡ My BF
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #23

                                      @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M I'm skinny too but I just feel like that I'm fat and lazy if I don't clean my room

                                      megumi 🤤

                                      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ext.savy ext.savy

                                        @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M I'm skinny too but I just feel like that I'm fat and lazy if I don't clean my room

                                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                        Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #24

                                        @ext.savy oof

                                        Pre sucked skittles
                                        PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                        https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                        If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                        Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Noctis
                                          Noctis
                                          Noctis
                                          Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #25

                                          We listen and we don't judge. I get so stupidity sensitive when people say bad things or hurting someone else

                                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular