Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. We listen and we dont judge

We listen and we dont judge

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
62 Posts 19 Posters 2.7k Views 17 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Cry_babyRoyalty
    Cry_babyRoyalty
    Cry_babyRoyalty
    wrote on last edited by
    #10

    wow....thats different...kinda cool

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

      @Yanderemenhera how would it feel coming out?

      Yanderemenhera
      Yanderemenhera
      Yanderemenhera
      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass ะขะพั‚ั well, fuc- pale as FโˆชCK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
      wrote on last edited by
      #11

      @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M painful, bloody too ๐Ÿฅ€

      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
      my new grounds account is called phroggered
      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

        @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M painful, bloody too ๐Ÿฅ€

        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads ะขะพั‚ั hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl โ‹†โญ’หš๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉท.โ‹†โœฎโ‹†ห™ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆHellverse proud furry I mess wit u
        wrote on last edited by
        #12

        @Yanderemenhera maybe stop?

        Pre sucked skittles
        PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
        https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

        If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
        Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ext.savy
          ext.savy
          ext.savy
          Melt Ice I โค๏ธ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I โค๏ธ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people โ‚ŠหšโŠนเฑจเงŽ โ‚ŠหšโŠน โ˜…Vanilleyy Vertifiedโ˜… 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan โ˜†Has Tiktokโ˜† lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote โบโ€งโ‚Šหš เฝเฝฒโ‹†โ™ฑโ‹†เฝ‹เพ€ หšโ‚Šโ€งโบ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kikiโ€™s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿƒ Bisexual ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฉท I โ™ก My BF
          wrote on last edited by
          #13

          my room gets dirty easily bc I get in a stage where I'm just to tired and to drained to do anything anymore and my room get messing fast(its messy rn ๐Ÿ˜..)

          megumi ๐Ÿคค

          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • ext.savy ext.savy

            my room gets dirty easily bc I get in a stage where I'm just to tired and to drained to do anything anymore and my room get messing fast(its messy rn ๐Ÿ˜..)

            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads ะขะพั‚ั hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl โ‹†โญ’หš๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉท.โ‹†โœฎโ‹†ห™ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆHellverse proud furry I mess wit u
            wrote on last edited by
            #14

            @ext.savy SAME!

            Pre sucked skittles
            PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
            https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

            If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
            Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

            ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

              @ext.savy SAME!

              ext.savy
              ext.savy
              ext.savy
              Melt Ice I โค๏ธ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I โค๏ธ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people โ‚ŠหšโŠนเฑจเงŽ โ‚ŠหšโŠน โ˜…Vanilleyy Vertifiedโ˜… 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan โ˜†Has Tiktokโ˜† lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote โบโ€งโ‚Šหš เฝเฝฒโ‹†โ™ฑโ‹†เฝ‹เพ€ หšโ‚Šโ€งโบ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kikiโ€™s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿƒ Bisexual ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฉท I โ™ก My BF
              wrote on last edited by
              #15

              @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M I hate when I get in that stage bc I just look like a fat lazy teenager daughter ๐Ÿ˜

              megumi ๐Ÿคค

              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ext.savy ext.savy

                @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M I hate when I get in that stage bc I just look like a fat lazy teenager daughter ๐Ÿ˜

                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads ะขะพั‚ั hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl โ‹†โญ’หš๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉท.โ‹†โœฎโ‹†ห™ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆHellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                wrote on last edited by
                #16

                @ext.savy im a skinny lazy teenage daughter

                Pre sucked skittles
                PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TwoTimee
                  TwoTimee
                  TwoTimee
                  | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                  wrote on last edited by TwoTimee
                  #17

                  im a fat lazy teen and i made my mom so mad she bit my head. thres a bump bc of it 0.o

                  It / rot / they / meow


                  AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                  are ALL peak ships!!!


                  (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                  stabs you #forthespawn

                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                    im a fat lazy teen and i made my mom so mad she bit my head. thres a bump bc of it 0.o

                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads ะขะพั‚ั hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl โ‹†โญ’หš๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉท.โ‹†โœฎโ‹†ห™ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆHellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #18

                    @Poorthing2012 abuse

                    Pre sucked skittles
                    PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                    https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                    If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                    Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                    TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                      @Poorthing2012 abuse

                      TwoTimee
                      TwoTimee
                      TwoTimee
                      | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #19

                      @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M no i bit her too to get away but her fat wqs too much.

                      her skin wqs salty. verry gross

                      It / rot / they / meow


                      AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                      are ALL peak ships!!!


                      (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                      stabs you #forthespawn

                      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                        @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M no i bit her too to get away but her fat wqs too much.

                        her skin wqs salty. verry gross

                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                        Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads ะขะพั‚ั hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl โ‹†โญ’หš๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉท.โ‹†โœฎโ‹†ห™ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆHellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #20

                        @Poorthing2012 its still abuse

                        Pre sucked skittles
                        PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                        https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                        If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                        Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                        TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Cry_babyRoyalty
                          Cry_babyRoyalty
                          Cry_babyRoyalty
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #21

                          aww, r u ok

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                            @Poorthing2012 its still abuse

                            TwoTimee
                            TwoTimee
                            TwoTimee
                            | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #22

                            @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M ok.

                            It / rot / they / meow


                            AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                            are ALL peak ships!!!


                            (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                            stabs you #forthespawn

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                              @ext.savy im a skinny lazy teenage daughter

                              ext.savy
                              ext.savy
                              ext.savy
                              Melt Ice I โค๏ธ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I โค๏ธ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people โ‚ŠหšโŠนเฑจเงŽ โ‚ŠหšโŠน โ˜…Vanilleyy Vertifiedโ˜… 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan โ˜†Has Tiktokโ˜† lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote โบโ€งโ‚Šหš เฝเฝฒโ‹†โ™ฑโ‹†เฝ‹เพ€ หšโ‚Šโ€งโบ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kikiโ€™s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿƒ Bisexual ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฉท I โ™ก My BF
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #23

                              @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M I'm skinny too but I just feel like that I'm fat and lazy if I don't clean my room

                              megumi ๐Ÿคค

                              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ext.savy ext.savy

                                @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M I'm skinny too but I just feel like that I'm fat and lazy if I don't clean my room

                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads ะขะพั‚ั hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl โ‹†โญ’หš๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉท.โ‹†โœฎโ‹†ห™ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆHellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #24

                                @ext.savy oof

                                Pre sucked skittles
                                PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Noctis
                                  Noctis
                                  Noctis
                                  Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #25

                                  We listen and we don't judge. I get so stupidity sensitive when people say bad things or hurting someone else

                                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Noctis Noctis

                                    We listen and we don't judge. I get so stupidity sensitive when people say bad things or hurting someone else

                                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                    Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads ะขะพั‚ั hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl โ‹†โญ’หš๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉท.โ‹†โœฎโ‹†ห™ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆHellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #26

                                    @Innocent [censored] you

                                    Pre sucked skittles
                                    PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                    https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                    If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                    Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                    Yanderemenhera Noctis TwoTimee 3 Replies Last reply
                                    1
                                    • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                                      @Innocent [censored] you

                                      Yanderemenhera
                                      Yanderemenhera
                                      Yanderemenhera
                                      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida ๐Ÿฅ€ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass ะขะพั‚ั well, fuc- pale as FโˆชCK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #27

                                      @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M lil bro ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿฅ€

                                      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                      my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                        Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads ะขะพั‚ั hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl โ‹†โญ’หš๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉท.โ‹†โœฎโ‹†ห™ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆHellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #28

                                        lol

                                        Pre sucked skittles
                                        PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                        https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                        If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                        Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                                          @Innocent [censored] you

                                          Noctis
                                          Noctis
                                          Noctis
                                          Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #29

                                          @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M I felt like you did that on purpose but not in a bad way

                                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular