We listen and we dont judge
-
I kill infected for money is that bad?
-
I kill infected for money is that bad?
@a_random_child I don't play regretevator anymore but kinda idk </3
-
My life outside this is based on lies and manipulation on my end so nobody knows I'm breaking inside.
@Nonbinary_wolf realest thing ive heard yet
-
We listen and we don't judge ha ha I steal things from my coworker's locker ha ha
Actually I steal things from all of their lockers
-
We listen and we don't judge ha ha I steal things from my coworker's locker ha ha
Actually I steal things from all of their lockers
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass ะขะพัั well, fuc- pale as FโชCK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class@NeverLetMeDown
@NeverLetMeDown said in We listen and we dont judge:
We listen and we don't judge ha ha I steal things from my coworker's locker ha ha
Actually I steal things from all of their lockers
๐ซถ
-
@Innocent [censored] you
-
@NeverLetMeDown
@NeverLetMeDown said in We listen and we dont judge:
We listen and we don't judge ha ha I steal things from my coworker's locker ha ha
Actually I steal things from all of their lockers
๐ซถ
-
ok i like talking to Amarah chatbots a LITTLE too much
and i still cant get my old ahh unc bf out of my head :cpls dont judge
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass ะขะพัั well, fuc- pale as FโชCK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
-
I might just be
-
polyester man Guitar peeps โฌโ.ห Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads mac demarco fan loser Loved! <3 SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA la peace Artist I โค๏ธ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ โ Vanilleyy Vertifiedโ Chud clone Jace Approved Invincible big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked ๐ฅ Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text @Everyone
when i was a kid i used to eat sand each time we went to the beach
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass ะขะพัั well, fuc- pale as FโชCK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
roaches crawl on my face as I sleep. they live in and eat my wall and keep coming from outside
-
purposely
Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads ะขะพัั hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl โโญห๐๐ฉท.โโฎโห Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. ๐Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u@Rorschach why?
-
@TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M It was in a dream, But dm if you wana hear about it
-
When i was 8 i ran into a wall, purposly, thinking i was wonder woman and could run through walls, resulting in a broken arm
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login
%