Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. my school blocked Spotify on the Chromebook...

my school blocked Spotify on the Chromebook...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
23 Posts 6 Posters 764 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • boomboxXD
    boomboxXD
    boomboxXD
    RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    SIGH THEY ALWAYS BLOCK THE GOOD STUFF
    spotifyyyyyy NOOOOO
    I wish I can find some p0xyy so I can use it again but they r all blocked ugahgaau

    ext.savy TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA boomboxXD 4 Replies Last reply
    0
    • boomboxXD boomboxXD

      SIGH THEY ALWAYS BLOCK THE GOOD STUFF
      spotifyyyyyy NOOOOO
      I wish I can find some p0xyy so I can use it again but they r all blocked ugahgaau

      ext.savy
      ext.savy
      ext.savy
      Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃 Bisexual 💙💜🩷 I ♡ My BF
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @boomboxXD I'm listening to spotify rn on my school Chromebook while doing homework

      megumi 🤤

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • boomboxXD boomboxXD

        SIGH THEY ALWAYS BLOCK THE GOOD STUFF
        spotifyyyyyy NOOOOO
        I wish I can find some p0xyy so I can use it again but they r all blocked ugahgaau

        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
        Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @boomboxXD use browser.rammerhead.org

        Pre sucked skittles
        PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
        https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

        If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
        Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • boomboxXD boomboxXD

          SIGH THEY ALWAYS BLOCK THE GOOD STUFF
          spotifyyyyyy NOOOOO
          I wish I can find some p0xyy so I can use it again but they r all blocked ugahgaau

          ext.savy
          ext.savy
          ext.savy
          Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃 Bisexual 💙💜🩷 I ♡ My BF
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @boomboxXD use https://www.typeracer.gq/

          megumi 🤤

          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            its slow but it should work

            Pre sucked skittles
            PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
            https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

            If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
            Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ext.savy ext.savy

              @boomboxXD use https://www.typeracer.gq/

              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @ext.savy A FELLOW RAMMER!

              Pre sucked skittles
              PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
              https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

              If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
              Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

              ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                @ext.savy A FELLOW RAMMER!

                ext.savy
                ext.savy
                ext.savy
                Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃 Bisexual 💙💜🩷 I ♡ My BF
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M YESS

                megumi 🤤

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                  Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  i have 3 self hosted rammerlinks rn

                  Pre sucked skittles
                  PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                  https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                  If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                  Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                    i have 3 self hosted rammerlinks rn

                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    mail.rammerhead.8bit.ca , pidgincarriermail.8bit.ca , Rammerhead.8bit.ca

                    Pre sucked skittles
                    PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                    https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                    If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                    Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • boomboxXD boomboxXD

                      SIGH THEY ALWAYS BLOCK THE GOOD STUFF
                      spotifyyyyyy NOOOOO
                      I wish I can find some p0xyy so I can use it again but they r all blocked ugahgaau

                      boomboxXD
                      boomboxXD
                      boomboxXD
                      RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★
                      wrote on last edited by boomboxXD
                      #10

                      YOU ARE ALL SUCH GOATS THANK YOUUUU LOWK none of them work but I appreciate the help ether way

                      ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • boomboxXD boomboxXD

                        YOU ARE ALL SUCH GOATS THANK YOUUUU LOWK none of them work but I appreciate the help ether way

                        ext.savy
                        ext.savy
                        ext.savy
                        Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃 Bisexual 💙💜🩷 I ♡ My BF
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @boomboxXD did mine work?? if not ill send sum more after school

                        megumi 🤤

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • AveryTheMayo
                          AveryTheMayo
                          AveryTheMayo
                          silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          my school always had spotify blocked I call yourself lucky

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Faust
                            Faust
                            Faust
                            PM Taken 𖦹 OT12
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            my district uses lightspeed. be lucky.

                            Hey, feel free to read my blog.
                            Minor || It/Name || EN/ZH/FR 🆗
                            please don't use you/yours

                            AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Faust Faust

                              my district uses lightspeed. be lucky.

                              AveryTheMayo
                              AveryTheMayo
                              AveryTheMayo
                              silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @Faust my school uses linewise

                              Faust 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • AveryTheMayo AveryTheMayo

                                @Faust my school uses linewise

                                Faust
                                Faust
                                Faust
                                PM Taken 𖦹 OT12
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @a_random_child lightspeed is the DEATH of us idk what linewise is

                                Hey, feel free to read my blog.
                                Minor || It/Name || EN/ZH/FR 🆗
                                please don't use you/yours

                                AveryTheMayo 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • Faust Faust

                                  @a_random_child lightspeed is the DEATH of us idk what linewise is

                                  AveryTheMayo
                                  AveryTheMayo
                                  AveryTheMayo
                                  silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @Faust trust me linewize is worst then lightspeed

                                  Faust 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • AveryTheMayo AveryTheMayo

                                    @Faust trust me linewize is worst then lightspeed

                                    Faust
                                    Faust
                                    Faust
                                    PM Taken 𖦹 OT12
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @a_random_child Tell me about it

                                    Hey, feel free to read my blog.
                                    Minor || It/Name || EN/ZH/FR 🆗
                                    please don't use you/yours

                                    AveryTheMayo 2 Replies Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Faust Faust

                                      @a_random_child Tell me about it

                                      AveryTheMayo
                                      AveryTheMayo
                                      AveryTheMayo
                                      silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @Faust everything is block anything you think of it is BLOCKED YouTube is blocked games are blocked man they blocked there own website 😭

                                      Faust 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Faust Faust

                                        @a_random_child Tell me about it

                                        AveryTheMayo
                                        AveryTheMayo
                                        AveryTheMayo
                                        silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @Faust I'm lucky bdns inst blocked

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • AveryTheMayo
                                          AveryTheMayo
                                          AveryTheMayo
                                          silly Single THE ONE AND ONLY Special Grade Curse don't turn left Banned
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          YET

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular