bruh helppp
-
IM THE ONLY ONE OUT OF MY TWO SISTERS (aka jst my 18 y.o sister) WHO IS IN SCHOOL. Anyways, I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY PHONE EVERY NIGHT AT 10 WHEN THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT LET ME SLEEP, I CANNOT SLEEP, IM NOT EVE TIRED BUT THEY EXPECT ME TO BE TIRED. HELP ME. and im on my switch rn lolll
-
IM THE ONLY ONE OUT OF MY TWO SISTERS (aka jst my 18 y.o sister) WHO IS IN SCHOOL. Anyways, I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY PHONE EVERY NIGHT AT 10 WHEN THAT WAS THE ONLY THING THAT LET ME SLEEP, I CANNOT SLEEP, IM NOT EVE TIRED BUT THEY EXPECT ME TO BE TIRED. HELP ME. and im on my switch rn lolll
RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★@Lil_sillyz is your baby crying? I'll make them stop!! go to sleeeep go to sleep go to sleep little baby go to sleep go to sleep googogaga time for you
-
@Lil_sillyz is your baby crying? I'll make them stop!! go to sleeeep go to sleep go to sleep little baby go to sleep go to sleep googogaga time for you
-
@Lil_sillyz is your baby crying? I'll make them stop!! go to sleeeep go to sleep go to sleep little baby go to sleep go to sleep googogaga time for you
@boomboxXD the baby: ....WAHHHH- tha was not funny i apologize
-
@boomboxXD the baby: ....WAHHHH- tha was not funny i apologize
RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★yeah that was so unfunny everybody boo at this guy

/j -
yeah that was so unfunny everybody boo at this guy

/j@boomboxXD NOOOO PLEASEEEEEE
-
@boomboxXD NOOOO PLEASEEEEEE
RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★@Lil_sillyz BOOOOOOOO
-
@Lil_sillyz BOOOOOOOO
@boomboxXD NOOOOOOOO turs into artful- ima stop now :c
-
@boomboxXD NOOOOOOOO turs into artful- ima stop now :c
RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★@Lil_sillyz why did artfully just pull up
-
@Lil_sillyz why did artfully just pull up
@boomboxXD bc u boo'd me >:c
-
@Lil_sillyz why did artfully just pull up
-
@Lil_sillyz BOOOOOOOO
Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃@boomboxXD BOOOOO
-
@boomboxXD BOOOOO
-
@boomboxXD Wasn't artful of you
RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★@Innocent yeah.. you are right.... I am sorry @Lil_sillyz
heh.. I guess I just.. need to learn the valuew of friendship -
wait what should i draw my two LESBIAN ocs doing??
-
@Innocent yeah.. you are right.... I am sorry @Lil_sillyz
heh.. I guess I just.. need to learn the valuew of friendship@boomboxXD its ok pookie...
-
wait what should i draw my two LESBIAN ocs doing??
-
@Innocent ..yeaa
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login








