Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Favorite Breakfast

Favorite Breakfast

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
34 Posts 13 Posters 426 Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Rorschach Rorschach

    @Snail-Mail Gags /jk

    Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
    wrote last edited by
    #19

    @Rorschach
    YOU TOO, I KNOW YOUR SECRET TOO. You secretly eat SNAILS.

    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

    Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Snail Mail Snail Mail

      @Rorschach
      YOU TOO, I KNOW YOUR SECRET TOO. You secretly eat SNAILS.

      Rorschach
      Rorschach
      Rorschach
      neurodivergent NOCTURNAL Vigilante
      wrote last edited by
      #20

      @Snail-Mail (Throws up)

      The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

      Snail Mail 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • Rorschach Rorschach

        @Snail-Mail (Throws up)

        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
        wrote last edited by
        #21

        @Rorschach
        sobs You saying I taste bad? 😤

        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Snail Mail Snail Mail

          @Rusty
          I know YOUR favorite breakfast is ME, Senpai! (◍•ᴗ•◍)Snails.

          Rusty
          Rusty
          Rusty
          The Rust Bucket EVIL EMPIRE rusty hater Overlord Hater mazer friendz :3
          wrote last edited by
          #22

          @Snail-Mail What do you taste like?

          "I fell for the sky too, Pluto."

          Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Noctis
            Noctis
            Noctis
            Be Yourself With All Your Might
            wrote last edited by
            #23

            French toast

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Rorschach Rorschach

              @Snail-Mail (Throws up)

              Snail Mail
              Snail Mail
              Snail Mail
              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
              wrote last edited by
              #24

              @Rorschach
              You throw up in a loving way, I know. ( ◜‿◝ )

              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Rusty Rusty

                @Snail-Mail What do you taste like?

                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                wrote last edited by
                #25

                @Rusty
                I taste like strawberries, but a little bitter sweet at the same time.

                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                Rusty 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                  @Rusty
                  I taste like strawberries, but a little bitter sweet at the same time.

                  Rusty
                  Rusty
                  Rusty
                  The Rust Bucket EVIL EMPIRE rusty hater Overlord Hater mazer friendz :3
                  wrote last edited by
                  #26

                  @Snail-Mail Ok yeah I'd eat you

                  "I fell for the sky too, Pluto."

                  Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Nared
                    Nared
                    Nared
                    BrowseDNS Staff The "Happy Browsing!" Movement
                    wrote last edited by
                    #27

                    Pancakes. My sister makes some really good pancakes. Her husband helps too. They are so good.

                    Your friend!

                    Pronouns:He/Him
                    Age:23

                    Happy Browsing!
                    Likes: Dubstep/EDM and Lofi

                    Cover photo made by me

                    Yuri is best doki, if anyone disagrees, they will meet an untimely fate /jk

                    If you need any advice just dm me

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Rusty Rusty

                      @Snail-Mail Ok yeah I'd eat you

                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                      wrote last edited by
                      #28

                      @Rusty
                      😳

                      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                      Rusty 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                        @Rusty
                        😳

                        Rusty
                        Rusty
                        Rusty
                        The Rust Bucket EVIL EMPIRE rusty hater Overlord Hater mazer friendz :3
                        wrote last edited by
                        #29

                        @Snail-Mail 😳?

                        "I fell for the sky too, Pluto."

                        Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Rusty Rusty

                          @Snail-Mail 😳?

                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                          wrote last edited by
                          #30

                          @Rusty
                          Eat me then. 😳.. (//•﹏•//)

                          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                          Rusty 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                            @Rusty
                            Eat me then. 😳.. (//•﹏•//)

                            Rusty
                            Rusty
                            Rusty
                            The Rust Bucket EVIL EMPIRE rusty hater Overlord Hater mazer friendz :3
                            wrote last edited by
                            #31

                            @Snail-Mail Sussy ?

                            "I fell for the sky too, Pluto."

                            Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Rusty Rusty

                              @Snail-Mail Sussy ?

                              Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                              wrote last edited by
                              #32

                              @Rusty
                              Nuuhh, I'd be a bit slimy. So you would def hate it.

                              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Evil Overlord
                                Evil Overlord
                                Evil Overlord
                                Spicebush rusty hater
                                wrote last edited by
                                #33

                                why are you sus

                                its gonna get hot. hot as hell.

                                Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Evil Overlord Evil Overlord

                                  why are you sus

                                  Snail Mail
                                  Snail Mail
                                  Snail Mail
                                  News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 i never sleep at night Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #34

                                  @Evil-Overlord
                                  Bro I'm a snail, ofc I taste slimy ..Ó╭╮Ò

                                  It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                  I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                  Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                                  ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • 1
                                  • 2
                                  • Login

                                  • Don't have an account? Register

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Groups
                                  • Users
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular