Double Album Review | Album Review 3
-
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
Yes you heard that right. It's the third album review. (That's an accomplishment, right?) And we are reviewing 2 albums. Both of them are techno albums with 10 songs, and we are seeing 2 records for this series (Not really an accomplishment.)
Album 1: Voyageur by Enigma
Album 2: zero_one by The Living Tombstone
Alrighty so here we have Enigma's fifth studio album. Enigma is a pretty old musical project founded by Michael Cretu. They pioneered New Age music, but in this album they're doing an electronic pop vibe. Right off the bat you can tell this shit is gonna be boring. The first song is so forgettable and Voyageur (the song) is bland. The album's catchiness improves by the time they are done with Voyageur and move on to Boum-Boum, which is... interesting. Look of Today is a stellar song but WAIT! We forgot Incognito, possibly the best Enigma song yet. The vocals are amazing, Michael's a capella BS is surprisingly good. And shit, In the Shadow, In the Light is such a beautiful song, I teared up listening, only for Weightless to be absolute bunz and the album ends terribly. Overall a 4/10, Cretu is very good at making music but this shit is shit.
Next album! zero_one. Oh my god this is peak. The album starts with What I Want, and a guitar solo smoothing out until the next song. Moving on to Drunk, this is lyrical genius, ladies and gentlemen. The song Zero_One isn't TLT's best but it is incredible. It's like electronic Bohemian Rhapsody. The songs in between (Can't Wait, Lazy) Are stellar as well. Long Time Friends' vocals are unmatched EXCEPT for Animal, a catchy beat with experimental background vocals, and Fly Home and Chosen are so smooth that when the album ended I expected MORE. And don't forget about Sunburn. Yeah I have 0 idea why this is the song with the lesbians on motorcycles video but fuckit, we ball. 10/10 Album, it has 0 faults. -
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
Also just a side note. I think albums are good by 2 criteria.
1: Sounds good
2: Good lyrics
Imagine 1 and 2 are ratings of 5. I combine those ratings into a number /10. Voyageur got a 1/5 in lyrics and 3/5 in sound. zero_one obviously got a 5 in both. 1+3=4/10 and 5+5=10/10 -
Rate whatever people say I am that's what I'm not by arctic monkeys pls


(it's peak trust) -
Rate whatever people say I am that's what I'm not by arctic monkeys pls


(it's peak trust)Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]@thatguy Alright I'll do that for 4 but 5 is a special one
-
@thatguy Alright I'll do that for 4 but 5 is a special one
-
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
Try listening to merzbow
Trust
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
