The Nightmare Before Christmas
-
Sooo, fun fact: I dont only love sao. As all of you well know bh now I LOVE sword art, but i also have other interestx. I love the nightmare before christmas. i have the soundtrack saved. oogie boogies song is my ringtone. I wear and display the merch. I own the nightmare before christmas keyblade from kingdom hearts irl. Im sorry I've nev3r told yall this!! FORGIVE ME!!!!
-
Sooo, fun fact: I dont only love sao. As all of you well know bh now I LOVE sword art, but i also have other interestx. I love the nightmare before christmas. i have the soundtrack saved. oogie boogies song is my ringtone. I wear and display the merch. I own the nightmare before christmas keyblade from kingdom hearts irl. Im sorry I've nev3r told yall this!! FORGIVE ME!!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login