Verse Of The Day! (Accept One Another)
-
The Verse:
Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.
โRomans 15:7"Thoughts on Today's Verse..." From Verse of the day website.
I hate racism and exclusivity. But my loathing does not match God's revulsion at these things. On the other hand, we can anticipate the choir of heaven (Revelation 7:9-11) where fellow believers "from every nation, tribe, people and language" will worship Jesus together in glory! But, dear friend in Jesus, we must accept one another in Jesus now, and not let race, language, culture, or suspicion keep us from loving each other as we have already been loved by the Savior. Why do we do this? Because it is right, it is what Jesus does, and it brings glory to God!
(I hope I fixed the issue of it being hard for you to read my verses, noctis, And if not please tell me what is the issue), ! (also sorry if I spelled that wrong)
Jesus Christ Loves You!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login