Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. alr...

alr...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
8 Posts 3 Posters 109 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Asgore
    Asgore
    Asgore
    baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer ☆DBTG approved★ Talk to me . chat-perms
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    so... I want to apologize to @lil_sillyz
    so, we broke up. thats your choice, and I respect that
    I shouldn't do something vary extreme because of a break up that makes sense
    I'm moving on... forgive me if you want, or, hate me if you want... you (and others) have opinions...

    Shut up! Yar next!

    Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Asgore Asgore

      so... I want to apologize to @lil_sillyz
      so, we broke up. thats your choice, and I respect that
      I shouldn't do something vary extreme because of a break up that makes sense
      I'm moving on... forgive me if you want, or, hate me if you want... you (and others) have opinions...

      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      @DoesBadThingsGuy WHAT WAIT WHYYYYY!? HOW DID IT HAPPEN?!!!

      GLITCHING

      Asgore 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Gl1tch Gl1tch

        @DoesBadThingsGuy WHAT WAIT WHYYYYY!? HOW DID IT HAPPEN?!!!

        Asgore
        Asgore
        Asgore
        baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer ☆DBTG approved★ Talk to me . chat-perms
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @Gl1tch
        I'd rather keep it private, unless @lil_sillyz wants to say what happened

        Shut up! Yar next!

        Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Asgore Asgore

          @Gl1tch
          I'd rather keep it private, unless @lil_sillyz wants to say what happened

          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @DoesBadThingsGuy oh okay I understand that

          GLITCHING

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • seal
            seal
            seal
            baikal seal jirai shortymobb martyr
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            very mature of u; good job

            Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • seal seal

              very mature of u; good job

              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @seal aw thanks

              GLITCHING

              seal 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                @seal aw thanks

                seal
                seal
                seal
                baikal seal jirai shortymobb martyr
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @Gl1tch i was NOT tty

                Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • seal seal

                  @Gl1tch i was NOT tty

                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @seal what the hell did I just read?

                  GLITCHING

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Don't have an account? Register

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Groups
                  • Users
                  • Tags
                  • Popular