I WAS JUST AT A CAVETOWN CONCERT
-
OMGGGTGAHZHG
Cleveland, Ohio. At the house of blues. Oh my god.
We left at 2:30pm and I lowk just got home an hour ago (at 12:30am) ummmm. We drove 2 hours and waited outside for 3... and there were a lot of crackheads in the street deadass... but it was SO WORTH IT
It was Cavetown with Chloe Moriondo and Chloe opened and she was amazing!!! Hey but then she said "is anyone is this room gay?" AND LIKE EVERYONE THERE STARTED SCREAMING LMAOOOO (ME INCLUDED)
but then she disappeared until grey space and sailboat.
BUT CAVETOWN OH MY GOODNESS. HE WAS SO ENERGETIC AND SILLY AND ADORABLE I LOVE HIM????? FOR CONTEXT LITTLE 11YO ME FOUND HIM ONE DAY AND HE'S STUCK WITH ME EVER SINCE.And his music was what helped me most when I was 12 and almost died a bunch of times
but anywaysI sang my heart out (poorly and with horrid voice cracks) and my voice is gone. I was so happy and energetic and was jumping up and down and screaming. and crying a bit but yk. (I was sobbing)
Anyways now my legs hurt really bad and I'm dying. I also have no voice. I have never screamed so loud.
Heh... and to think everyone else I know was being boring and going to homecoming instead of the best concert ever..My life is nothing but joy.
OH AND ALSO HE SAID "we only have 3 more songs tonight!" and everyone was so sad and he promised it would be okay. stop hes such a cutie. BUT THEN THE THIRD SONG ENDED AND HE WENT AWAY STOP. but the crowd chanted "ONE MORE SONG!" repeatedly and HE CAME BACK WITH 3 MORE???? (Obviously, that was planed but I just wasn't expecting it)
I was screaming during Let them know theyre on ur mind and thinking of my bf cuz hes on my mind yk. ok.
Anyways I'm gonna TRY to make my hair like his because I really love his little braids and am sick of this weird emo [censored] bang bs i gave myself so. Yay
@tyler_x I've been obsessing over cavetown lately more than I have ever. Its actually insane. (I've been a fan since I was maybe 7??)
js wanna say this post made me tear up a bit (especially since my mother is transphobic and wont let me go to any, gets upset just when I talk about him)I'm really happy for you, a bit jealous 🥹
-
@tyler_x I've been obsessing over cavetown lately more than I have ever. Its actually insane. (I've been a fan since I was maybe 7??)
js wanna say this post made me tear up a bit (especially since my mother is transphobic and wont let me go to any, gets upset just when I talk about him)I'm really happy for you, a bit jealous 🥹
@SweetLikeTarmac I think the peak of my obsession was when I was 12. The whole year of being 12 is the only reason I know every song by heart. Each and every one, from the popular ones like Devil Town or Juliet, all the way to stuff like LavaIce Rink or Dude Mountain... but lately it's all coming back for me as well and stronger than before. I have a feeling you haven't been 7 for a very long time, so you're really a dedicated fan and I admire that a lot
You WILL be able to go one day twin, I promise! My mom is also very transphobic, and even I managed. Weather you go in 1 year or in 10 years, it will be one day. And it's gonna be awesome
-
@SweetLikeTarmac I think the peak of my obsession was when I was 12. The whole year of being 12 is the only reason I know every song by heart. Each and every one, from the popular ones like Devil Town or Juliet, all the way to stuff like LavaIce Rink or Dude Mountain... but lately it's all coming back for me as well and stronger than before. I have a feeling you haven't been 7 for a very long time, so you're really a dedicated fan and I admire that a lot
You WILL be able to go one day twin, I promise! My mom is also very transphobic, and even I managed. Weather you go in 1 year or in 10 years, it will be one day. And it's gonna be awesome
@tyler_x something awesome though, that makes me quite emotional to think about, is that my bio mom loves cavetown as well. when I see her again, I plan to take her to a concert.
-
@tyler_x AWWWWW I love you stop
You should’ve like snuck me in bro that sounds like an fun I’m jealous -
@sweetliketarmac He played Tarmac. Thought you'd appreciate that because of ur username lol
@tyler_x Im still confused on this, how is tarmac sweet? It's literally a plane runway

-
@Rorschach just don't think about it.
-
@Rorschach just don't think about it.
@SweetLikeTarmac (looks up 400,000 meanings of tarmac)
-
@SweetLikeTarmac (looks up 400,000 meanings of tarmac)
@Rorschach

perfect answer right here, read it all or else -
@Rorschach

perfect answer right here, read it all or else@SweetLikeTarmac Ohhhhhh, ok I see now tytytytytyt.
-
@tyler_x AWWWWW I love you stop
You should’ve like snuck me in bro that sounds like an fun I’m jealous@mik3_ I wish i couldveeeeee i was thinking about how fun it would have been with youuuu
there were two girls in front of me and they were clearly dating because they were kissing a lot and they looked so in love stop
i must admit i was a tiny bit jealous that they had each other and i had to be ALONE. Im kidnapping you next time boyo -
@Rorschach Go lick it and get back to me
-
@mik3_ I wish i couldveeeeee i was thinking about how fun it would have been with youuuu
there were two girls in front of me and they were clearly dating because they were kissing a lot and they looked so in love stop
i must admit i was a tiny bit jealous that they had each other and i had to be ALONE. Im kidnapping you next time boyo@tyler_x aww good for them
Please do kidnap me I will GLADLY go with you and sing the [censored] out of every cave town song
-
@tyler_x aww good for them
Please do kidnap me I will GLADLY go with you and sing the [censored] out of every cave town song
@mik3_ One day when he is back in Ohio i will kidnap you i promise
-
@tyler_x cries in cavetown 3 hours away from me in a few days
-
OMGGGTGAHZHG
Cleveland, Ohio. At the house of blues. Oh my god.
We left at 2:30pm and I lowk just got home an hour ago (at 12:30am) ummmm. We drove 2 hours and waited outside for 3... and there were a lot of crackheads in the street deadass... but it was SO WORTH IT
It was Cavetown with Chloe Moriondo and Chloe opened and she was amazing!!! Hey but then she said "is anyone is this room gay?" AND LIKE EVERYONE THERE STARTED SCREAMING LMAOOOO (ME INCLUDED)
but then she disappeared until grey space and sailboat.
BUT CAVETOWN OH MY GOODNESS. HE WAS SO ENERGETIC AND SILLY AND ADORABLE I LOVE HIM????? FOR CONTEXT LITTLE 11YO ME FOUND HIM ONE DAY AND HE'S STUCK WITH ME EVER SINCE.And his music was what helped me most when I was 12 and almost died a bunch of times
but anywaysI sang my heart out (poorly and with horrid voice cracks) and my voice is gone. I was so happy and energetic and was jumping up and down and screaming. and crying a bit but yk. (I was sobbing)
Anyways now my legs hurt really bad and I'm dying. I also have no voice. I have never screamed so loud.
Heh... and to think everyone else I know was being boring and going to homecoming instead of the best concert ever..My life is nothing but joy.
OH AND ALSO HE SAID "we only have 3 more songs tonight!" and everyone was so sad and he promised it would be okay. stop hes such a cutie. BUT THEN THE THIRD SONG ENDED AND HE WENT AWAY STOP. but the crowd chanted "ONE MORE SONG!" repeatedly and HE CAME BACK WITH 3 MORE???? (Obviously, that was planed but I just wasn't expecting it)
I was screaming during Let them know theyre on ur mind and thinking of my bf cuz hes on my mind yk. ok.
Anyways I'm gonna TRY to make my hair like his because I really love his little braids and am sick of this weird emo [censored] bang bs i gave myself so. Yay
integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer@tyler_x cool! also how was it?
-
@tyler_x you freaking better
-
OMGGGTGAHZHG
Cleveland, Ohio. At the house of blues. Oh my god.
We left at 2:30pm and I lowk just got home an hour ago (at 12:30am) ummmm. We drove 2 hours and waited outside for 3... and there were a lot of crackheads in the street deadass... but it was SO WORTH IT
It was Cavetown with Chloe Moriondo and Chloe opened and she was amazing!!! Hey but then she said "is anyone is this room gay?" AND LIKE EVERYONE THERE STARTED SCREAMING LMAOOOO (ME INCLUDED)
but then she disappeared until grey space and sailboat.
BUT CAVETOWN OH MY GOODNESS. HE WAS SO ENERGETIC AND SILLY AND ADORABLE I LOVE HIM????? FOR CONTEXT LITTLE 11YO ME FOUND HIM ONE DAY AND HE'S STUCK WITH ME EVER SINCE.And his music was what helped me most when I was 12 and almost died a bunch of times
but anywaysI sang my heart out (poorly and with horrid voice cracks) and my voice is gone. I was so happy and energetic and was jumping up and down and screaming. and crying a bit but yk. (I was sobbing)
Anyways now my legs hurt really bad and I'm dying. I also have no voice. I have never screamed so loud.
Heh... and to think everyone else I know was being boring and going to homecoming instead of the best concert ever..My life is nothing but joy.
OH AND ALSO HE SAID "we only have 3 more songs tonight!" and everyone was so sad and he promised it would be okay. stop hes such a cutie. BUT THEN THE THIRD SONG ENDED AND HE WENT AWAY STOP. but the crowd chanted "ONE MORE SONG!" repeatedly and HE CAME BACK WITH 3 MORE???? (Obviously, that was planed but I just wasn't expecting it)
I was screaming during Let them know theyre on ur mind and thinking of my bf cuz hes on my mind yk. ok.
Anyways I'm gonna TRY to make my hair like his because I really love his little braids and am sick of this weird emo [censored] bang bs i gave myself so. Yay
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
