Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  3. I WAS JUST AT A CAVETOWN CONCERT

I WAS JUST AT A CAVETOWN CONCERT

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
39 Posts 10 Posters 627 Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • tyler_x tyler_x

    @sweetliketarmac He played Tarmac. Thought you'd appreciate that because of ur username lol

    Rorschach
    Rorschach
    Rorschach
    Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Snail News Staff!
    wrote last edited by
    #27

    @tyler_x Im still confused on this, how is tarmac sweet? It's literally a plane runway 😭

    The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

    SweetLikeTarmac tyler_x 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Rorschach Rorschach

      @tyler_x Im still confused on this, how is tarmac sweet? It's literally a plane runway 😭

      SweetLikeTarmac
      SweetLikeTarmac
      SweetLikeTarmac
      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
      wrote last edited by
      #28

      @Rorschach just don't think about it.

      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
      El juno

      Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

        @Rorschach just don't think about it.

        Rorschach
        Rorschach
        Rorschach
        Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Snail News Staff!
        wrote last edited by
        #29

        @SweetLikeTarmac (looks up 400,000 meanings of tarmac)

        The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

        SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Rorschach Rorschach

          @SweetLikeTarmac (looks up 400,000 meanings of tarmac)

          SweetLikeTarmac
          SweetLikeTarmac
          SweetLikeTarmac
          ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
          wrote last edited by SweetLikeTarmac
          #30

          @Rorschach
          Screenshot 2026-10-03 7.31.14 PM.png
          perfect answer right here, read it all or else

          Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
          El juno

          Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

            @Rorschach
            Screenshot 2026-10-03 7.31.14 PM.png
            perfect answer right here, read it all or else

            Rorschach
            Rorschach
            Rorschach
            Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Snail News Staff!
            wrote last edited by
            #31

            @SweetLikeTarmac Ohhhhhh, ok I see now tytytytytyt.

            The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • mik3_ mik3_

              @tyler_x AWWWWW I love you stop
              You should’ve like snuck me in bro that sounds like an fun I’m jealous

              tyler_x
              tyler_x
              tyler_x
              Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
              wrote last edited by
              #32

              @mik3_ I wish i couldveeeeee i was thinking about how fun it would have been with youuuu

              there were two girls in front of me and they were clearly dating because they were kissing a lot and they looked so in love stop 😭 i must admit i was a tiny bit jealous that they had each other and i had to be ALONE. Im kidnapping you next time boyo

              ♥ But it refused.

              mik3_ 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Rorschach Rorschach

                @tyler_x Im still confused on this, how is tarmac sweet? It's literally a plane runway 😭

                tyler_x
                tyler_x
                tyler_x
                Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
                wrote last edited by
                #33

                @Rorschach Go lick it and get back to me

                ♥ But it refused.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • tyler_x tyler_x

                  @mik3_ I wish i couldveeeeee i was thinking about how fun it would have been with youuuu

                  there were two girls in front of me and they were clearly dating because they were kissing a lot and they looked so in love stop 😭 i must admit i was a tiny bit jealous that they had each other and i had to be ALONE. Im kidnapping you next time boyo

                  mik3_
                  mik3_
                  mik3_
                  I ♡ My BF Cool Chud Crazy In Love. i love cats Gay People bug. WARNING! STUPID! ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ oh my wowie
                  wrote last edited by
                  #34

                  @tyler_x aww good for them

                  Please do kidnap me I will GLADLY go with you and sing the [censored] out of every cave town song

                  𝘏𝘦𝘺! 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯!
                  αωω мαη, му ƒυ¢кιηg נαуѕ!!
                  ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴏɴ sᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ.
                  𝘐'𝘝𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘛 𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚 𝘖𝘕 𝘔𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘙𝘚!!
                  HYAHH!!

                  Babe the residents are residenting evilly again

                  ₍ᐢ⑅•ᴗ•⑅ᐢ₎♡

                  tyler_x 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • mik3_ mik3_

                    @tyler_x aww good for them

                    Please do kidnap me I will GLADLY go with you and sing the [censored] out of every cave town song

                    tyler_x
                    tyler_x
                    tyler_x
                    Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
                    wrote last edited by
                    #35

                    @mik3_ One day when he is back in Ohio i will kidnap you i promise

                    ♥ But it refused.

                    SweetLikeTarmac mik3_ 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • tyler_x tyler_x

                      @mik3_ One day when he is back in Ohio i will kidnap you i promise

                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                      wrote last edited by
                      #36

                      @tyler_x cries in cavetown 3 hours away from me in a few days

                      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                      El juno

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • tyler_x tyler_x

                        OMGGGTGAHZHG

                        Cleveland, Ohio. At the house of blues. Oh my god.

                        We left at 2:30pm and I lowk just got home an hour ago (at 12:30am) ummmm. We drove 2 hours and waited outside for 3... and there were a lot of crackheads in the street deadass... but it was SO WORTH IT

                        It was Cavetown with Chloe Moriondo and Chloe opened and she was amazing!!! Hey but then she said "is anyone is this room gay?" AND LIKE EVERYONE THERE STARTED SCREAMING LMAOOOO (ME INCLUDED)

                        but then she disappeared until grey space and sailboat.

                        BUT CAVETOWN OH MY GOODNESS. HE WAS SO ENERGETIC AND SILLY AND ADORABLE I LOVE HIM????? FOR CONTEXT LITTLE 11YO ME FOUND HIM ONE DAY AND HE'S STUCK WITH ME EVER SINCE.And his music was what helped me most when I was 12 and almost died a bunch of times 💞 but anyways

                        I sang my heart out (poorly and with horrid voice cracks) and my voice is gone. I was so happy and energetic and was jumping up and down and screaming. and crying a bit but yk. (I was sobbing)

                        Anyways now my legs hurt really bad and I'm dying. I also have no voice. I have never screamed so loud.

                        Heh... and to think everyone else I know was being boring and going to homecoming instead of the best concert ever..My life is nothing but joy.

                        OH AND ALSO HE SAID "we only have 3 more songs tonight!" and everyone was so sad and he promised it would be okay. stop hes such a cutie. BUT THEN THE THIRD SONG ENDED AND HE WENT AWAY STOP. but the crowd chanted "ONE MORE SONG!" repeatedly and HE CAME BACK WITH 3 MORE???? (Obviously, that was planed but I just wasn't expecting it)

                        I was screaming during Let them know theyre on ur mind and thinking of my bf cuz hes on my mind yk. ok.

                        Anyways I'm gonna TRY to make my hair like his because I really love his little braids and am sick of this weird emo [censored] bang bs i gave myself so. Yay

                        Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer
                        wrote last edited by
                        #37

                        @tyler_x cool! also how was it?

                        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                        green: talk to me
                        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                        gray: offline

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • tyler_x tyler_x

                          @mik3_ One day when he is back in Ohio i will kidnap you i promise

                          mik3_
                          mik3_
                          mik3_
                          I ♡ My BF Cool Chud Crazy In Love. i love cats Gay People bug. WARNING! STUPID! ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ oh my wowie
                          wrote last edited by
                          #38

                          @tyler_x you freaking better

                          𝘏𝘦𝘺! 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯!
                          αωω мαη, му ƒυ¢кιηg נαуѕ!!
                          ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴏɴ sᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ.
                          𝘐'𝘝𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘛 𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚 𝘖𝘕 𝘔𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘙𝘚!!
                          HYAHH!!

                          Babe the residents are residenting evilly again

                          ₍ᐢ⑅•ᴗ•⑅ᐢ₎♡

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • tyler_x tyler_x

                            OMGGGTGAHZHG

                            Cleveland, Ohio. At the house of blues. Oh my god.

                            We left at 2:30pm and I lowk just got home an hour ago (at 12:30am) ummmm. We drove 2 hours and waited outside for 3... and there were a lot of crackheads in the street deadass... but it was SO WORTH IT

                            It was Cavetown with Chloe Moriondo and Chloe opened and she was amazing!!! Hey but then she said "is anyone is this room gay?" AND LIKE EVERYONE THERE STARTED SCREAMING LMAOOOO (ME INCLUDED)

                            but then she disappeared until grey space and sailboat.

                            BUT CAVETOWN OH MY GOODNESS. HE WAS SO ENERGETIC AND SILLY AND ADORABLE I LOVE HIM????? FOR CONTEXT LITTLE 11YO ME FOUND HIM ONE DAY AND HE'S STUCK WITH ME EVER SINCE.And his music was what helped me most when I was 12 and almost died a bunch of times 💞 but anyways

                            I sang my heart out (poorly and with horrid voice cracks) and my voice is gone. I was so happy and energetic and was jumping up and down and screaming. and crying a bit but yk. (I was sobbing)

                            Anyways now my legs hurt really bad and I'm dying. I also have no voice. I have never screamed so loud.

                            Heh... and to think everyone else I know was being boring and going to homecoming instead of the best concert ever..My life is nothing but joy.

                            OH AND ALSO HE SAID "we only have 3 more songs tonight!" and everyone was so sad and he promised it would be okay. stop hes such a cutie. BUT THEN THE THIRD SONG ENDED AND HE WENT AWAY STOP. but the crowd chanted "ONE MORE SONG!" repeatedly and HE CAME BACK WITH 3 MORE???? (Obviously, that was planed but I just wasn't expecting it)

                            I was screaming during Let them know theyre on ur mind and thinking of my bf cuz hes on my mind yk. ok.

                            Anyways I'm gonna TRY to make my hair like his because I really love his little braids and am sick of this weird emo [censored] bang bs i gave myself so. Yay

                            Ace101
                            Ace101
                            Ace101
                            wrote last edited by
                            #39

                            @tyler_x IM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I LOVE CT SM (can't say i wasn't a lil jealous...heh) BUT IM REALLY GLAD YOU HAD GREAT TIME!!!!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • Login

                            • Don't have an account? Register

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Groups
                            • Users
                            • Tags
                            • Popular