if u could bring one thing on an island what would u bring (think hard)
-
Alternatively a shovel so I can dig down in the middle of the island and come out the other side of the earth that hoepfully isn't water
-
a truck
-
I would bring water idk rlly
@itsgloomybear I would bring you
-
definitely my gf <3
-
a cute guy^^
@_Izzy_ srry u can't take me
-
@_Izzy_ srry u can't take me
-
@Someone... dw theres cuter fish in the sea
@_Izzy_ :(
-
all i need on an island is a survival knife, thats it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login