Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. 1.0k... Reputation..

1.0k... Reputation..

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
6 Posts 4 Posters 101 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    THANK YOU SO MUCH!? 😨
    Yo, wasn't even paying attention and was curious and saw 1.0k. Yo, I feel known and cool now. Thank you guys 😭
    Btw I was already cool.. 😳

    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

    Faust 1 Reply Last reply
    4
    • Rusty
      Rusty
      Rusty
      The Rust Bucket EVIL EMPIRE rusty hater Overlord Hater .Rip mazer.
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Congrats

      "I fell for the sky too, Pluto."

      Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • Rusty Rusty

        Congrats

        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @Rusty Yeeaahh!

        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SumRandomLoser
          SumRandomLoser
          SumRandomLoser
          1# BOOK FAN!! Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 EU Animal hospital | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! =(^.".^)= ★Loser news☆ Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist Bring BDNS back! deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. @Everyone straight allies! _chaton_ Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Everyone Edits grounded No BIRTH IN SB Gonna Shit This Down amogus Alt among us Show Script cast!! Belt to ass danganronpa supremacy
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          check your profile views and rep. its 1,1k and 1,1k lmao😭😭

          "Love me love me, say that you love mee >•<"
          6354.webp
          ★Call me loser/Hiro
          ☆Unfunny guy
          ★Green = Online
          ☆Yellow = Busy but Online
          ★Red = Offline
          ☆Grey = Weekly pause

          Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

            check your profile views and rep. its 1,1k and 1,1k lmao😭😭

            Snail Mail
            Snail Mail
            Snail Mail
            News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @SumRandomLoser
            😭

            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

            ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Snail Mail Snail Mail

              THANK YOU SO MUCH!? 😨
              Yo, wasn't even paying attention and was curious and saw 1.0k. Yo, I feel known and cool now. Thank you guys 😭
              Btw I was already cool.. 😳

              Faust
              Faust
              Faust
              PM Taken 𖦹 OT12
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @Snail-Mail Congrat s non oomf

              Hey, feel free to read my blog.
              Minor || It/Name || EN/ZH/FR 🆗
              please don't use you/yours

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Don't have an account? Register

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Groups
              • Users
              • Tags
              • Popular