monster hunter wilds DLC
-
I know absolutely no one on here plays the game, but recently the last of the weapon showcases came out, and the one that stood out most was the long sword. mostly because I made a shiomi yoru cosplay (posting it soon) in the game, and with the dlc coming next year, the boost skills will make my cosplay look so much better in game.
-
Dubs but watch out because Tyler might see this and get his snot on you
-
Dubs but watch out because Tyler might see this and get his snot on you
@Rusty he's actually that one tik tok filter that makes you 90% nose
-
I was jst checking my notifications and I seen monster hunter and It's like my hand automatically jst clicked on this topic

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login