The sweet bundle of joy
-
Today was rainy EXTREMELY. So everything was flooded and when it did I saw a small animal floating in the river did I not mention it was cold like snow out there? It was a small hopeless jumping mice. So my dad hates rats although he can't tell the differences so I snuck it inside the house by putting it in my pocket, it was not dead it was just barley moving so my mom also hates these things too so nvm I'm saving it. I bundle it up on a sheet and dried it off and it was feeling better I didn't want it to freeze To death so yup..
I really like him I want to keep him so bad without anyone knowing and + he doesn't give rabies.. Should I keep him secretly?

-
Today was rainy EXTREMELY. So everything was flooded and when it did I saw a small animal floating in the river did I not mention it was cold like snow out there? It was a small hopeless jumping mice. So my dad hates rats although he can't tell the differences so I snuck it inside the house by putting it in my pocket, it was not dead it was just barley moving so my mom also hates these things too so nvm I'm saving it. I bundle it up on a sheet and dried it off and it was feeling better I didn't want it to freeze To death so yup..
I really like him I want to keep him so bad without anyone knowing and + he doesn't give rabies.. Should I keep him secretly?
Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid I ♡ My BF w e e d 👀🍃@Noctis OH MY GOODNESS ITS SO CUTEE AWEE🥹
-
Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
YES YOU SHOULD KEEP HIM
-
Today was rainy EXTREMELY. So everything was flooded and when it did I saw a small animal floating in the river did I not mention it was cold like snow out there? It was a small hopeless jumping mice. So my dad hates rats although he can't tell the differences so I snuck it inside the house by putting it in my pocket, it was not dead it was just barley moving so my mom also hates these things too so nvm I'm saving it. I bundle it up on a sheet and dried it off and it was feeling better I didn't want it to freeze To death so yup..
I really like him I want to keep him so bad without anyone knowing and + he doesn't give rabies.. Should I keep him secretly?
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone@Noctis Keep, But Tell Your mother at some point. <3
-
3 replies in under 10 seconds
Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home@Noctis lol
-
Handle him with gloves, look up what food he can have, what enclosure to put him in, etc
I'd tell your mom or dad, whichever is nicer, and ask if you can keep him -
Today was rainy EXTREMELY. So everything was flooded and when it did I saw a small animal floating in the river did I not mention it was cold like snow out there? It was a small hopeless jumping mice. So my dad hates rats although he can't tell the differences so I snuck it inside the house by putting it in my pocket, it was not dead it was just barley moving so my mom also hates these things too so nvm I'm saving it. I bundle it up on a sheet and dried it off and it was feeling better I didn't want it to freeze To death so yup..
I really like him I want to keep him so bad without anyone knowing and + he doesn't give rabies.. Should I keep him secretly?

@Noctis 1: Thank you for saving that rat it is now going to cling to you :D
2: Like sum random loser said tell your mom at some point -
Today was rainy EXTREMELY. So everything was flooded and when it did I saw a small animal floating in the river did I not mention it was cold like snow out there? It was a small hopeless jumping mice. So my dad hates rats although he can't tell the differences so I snuck it inside the house by putting it in my pocket, it was not dead it was just barley moving so my mom also hates these things too so nvm I'm saving it. I bundle it up on a sheet and dried it off and it was feeling better I didn't want it to freeze To death so yup..
I really like him I want to keep him so bad without anyone knowing and + he doesn't give rabies.. Should I keep him secretly?
Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home@Noctis keep him
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login