school
-
gng I'm in school and I'm boredddd

Anyone got ideas what to do
-
Switchbru Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! SAO What is your type? ''she's 17 scott'' DM for life Yuri lovers !! Xyuin's Beloveds Anime FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST FANS Adventure Time Fanz bookworms `Gravity Falls` Zelda Players Music freak fans :3 i ♥ weezer Doja Cat fans TheFurryClan chat-perms LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Neko Heavymetal fans!?!?
good Luck
-
This post is deleted!
-
good Luck
@theadora thx twin

-
Nirvana reference 🥹
️🩹@thatguy sorry I'm a lil confused

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login