Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Writing and RP
  4. I am...

I am...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Writing and RP
wripoetry
3 Posts 2 Posters 11 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • theadora
    theadora
    theadora
    Switchbru Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! SAO What is your type? ''she's 17 scott'' DM for life Yuri lovers !! Xyuin's Beloveds Anime FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST FANS Adventure Time Fanz bookworms `Gravity Falls` Zelda Players Music freak fans :3 i ♥ weezer Doja Cat fans TheFurryClan chat-perms LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Neko Heavymetal fans!?!?
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I am Desire, Raw and Irresistible. I make Hearts Race, Pulses Quicken, and Thoughts Wander Where They Shouldn't. I'm Bold, I'm Urgent, and I Don't Wait For Permission. I Am The Spark You Can't Ignore, The Pull You Can't Resist, The Heat That Lingers Long After I Am Gone.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • theadora
      theadora
      theadora
      Switchbru Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! SAO What is your type? ''she's 17 scott'' DM for life Yuri lovers !! Xyuin's Beloveds Anime FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST FANS Adventure Time Fanz bookworms `Gravity Falls` Zelda Players Music freak fans :3 i ♥ weezer Doja Cat fans TheFurryClan chat-perms LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Neko Heavymetal fans!?!?
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      hopefully, this doesn't get me in trouble 😅

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Someone...
        Someone...
        Someone...
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        wtf

        wtf
        Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Don't have an account? Register

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Groups
        • Users
        • Tags
        • Popular