I am...
-
Switchbru Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! SAO What is your type? ''she's 17 scott'' DM for life Yuri lovers !! Xyuin's Beloveds Anime FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST FANS Adventure Time Fanz bookworms `Gravity Falls` Zelda Players Music freak fans :3 i ♥ weezer Doja Cat fans TheFurryClan chat-perms LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Neko Heavymetal fans!?!?
I am Desire, Raw and Irresistible. I make Hearts Race, Pulses Quicken, and Thoughts Wander Where They Shouldn't. I'm Bold, I'm Urgent, and I Don't Wait For Permission. I Am The Spark You Can't Ignore, The Pull You Can't Resist, The Heat That Lingers Long After I Am Gone.
-
Switchbru Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! SAO What is your type? ''she's 17 scott'' DM for life Yuri lovers !! Xyuin's Beloveds Anime FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST FANS Adventure Time Fanz bookworms `Gravity Falls` Zelda Players Music freak fans :3 i ♥ weezer Doja Cat fans TheFurryClan chat-perms LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Neko Heavymetal fans!?!?
hopefully, this doesn't get me in trouble

-
wtf
-
Switchbru Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! SAO What is your type? ''she's 17 scott'' DM for life Yuri lovers !! Xyuin's Beloveds Anime FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST FANS Adventure Time Fanz bookworms `Gravity Falls` Zelda Players Music freak fans :3 i ♥ weezer Doja Cat fans TheFurryClan chat-perms LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Neko Heavymetal fans!?!?
thoughts?
-
adrenaline? anger? it sounds like "urgent" "dont wait for permission" adrenaline can spike up when you're scared. is this a riddle? am i right??? i feel like also, "you cant ignore" comes from the fear... wait it might be fear...
R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Izzy minis<3 Greek Mythology Lovers Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek fake men lover 😈Hellverse Yuri lovers !! ANTI-67 kpop demon hunter fan Hopeless Romantic just let me die! Anime Mentally Dead. Cuddle Puddle Clingy TwT Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | local therapist yaoi enjoyer 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds MHA Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans Horror Movie obsession Demon slayer Fan NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 polyamorous LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang pet lovers! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Dark Humor Club GRT w chill people A Snowy Forest stargazers w spamburger BDNSMHAG SPS ⚠PROXY⦻ Hot Cocoa broken… Mythology Club Ω PKM FAN chat-perms People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things@xenthy Ur too innocent. Please stay like that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login