“I hate her”
-
I hate my mother… and that sucks to say but it is true, I can’t stand her. Ever since we got in a big fight last year and the police had to be called she always throws it in my face.
So today I wanted to wear a skirt again, because all I wear are jeans so I wanted to wear a skirt. When I got done walking my dog she came downstairs( she drives me to school) she looked at the skirt and told me to change, I didn’t say anything i slipped right passed her and went upstairs to change. As I take off my shoes she says “ Never mind you can wear it, this going be the last time u wear skirts because I’m going burn all those ho3’s” I get upset but stay quiet and I just lift the skirt back up and put it on.
I put my shoes back on and grab my backpack and my chrome book bag, and go back down stairs, she yells at me to fix my face( I don’t) and I unlock the door and open it checking the mailbox, she yells at me to stop checking the mailbox and to tie my shoes.
She on the phone with my auntie and so when we get to the car, she unmutes my auntie on the phone and she starts going off on” oh it’s common sense to not do what ur supposed to do.” Mind u I’m just wearing a skirt and it’s barely too short.
So than my mother goes” you sure are where the heck out of ur skirts, who u like at yo school?” That when I blow up and the anger and annoyance shows on my face and I tell her no one?!
She than gets angry and hits me in my chest and yells “ why the heck do u have an attitude this morning, no body did nothing to you ahh!”
I stay quiet and just look away staring out the window.
Than we start augmenting she swearing at me and I’m barely saying anything but I do yell back,
Than she goes “ Do you want to skip out on school today I’ll call the police and we can get it creaking, you can even call them. You got to phone.
I yell at her “ No I don’t want that to happen.”
Then she hits me again in my chest and my shoulder “ Fix yo face N word!!” I just look out the window holding back tears…
So now we’re here, in first period
-
listen I get how that feels. Im also black and (used to be) a femboy, my parents threw out all the stuff I had gotten from friends or otherwise. but there's nothing you can do but keep being yourself no matter what she or anyone else says to you. I'm sorry shes like that, but if you want to keep wearing your stuff, you can give your clothes to a friend and change at school, or just find somewhere else to hide them at home.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login