100th follower
-
@sk8terboi is my official 100th follower.
This is the record I am willing to keep
This isn't my goal but I am indeed happy
This has been a long journey I have made
Thank you everyone I am very greatful to be here and be with you there are endless possibilities when it comes to a million people being here like a giant suit of armor.
-
FOLLOW ME (respectfully ofc)
-
it is a privilege to be your 100th follower
-
FOLLOW ME (respectfully ofc)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login