Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. what's a job you guys are interested in?

what's a job you guys are interested in?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
2 Posts 2 Posters 14 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • andythespeedru
    andythespeedru
    andythespeedru
    Kuromi luvers<3 fnaf nerds PKM FAN
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Not like you DREAM job but a job that seems interesting or seems fun to do or a job that you think fits you

    Ill start, I have always liked the idea of bartending and a card dealer in a casino (for both) mostly because I like games like papers please and that's not my neighbour

    bartending seems like a fun job, you get to mix drinks and do cool tricks and get to quite a bit of money through tips and people buying drinks for others and seeing all the stereotypes, the sad drunk (me most likely), the single guy trying to pick up girls just to get rejected, it sounds lovely, but the one I want to go for (when I'm older) is the ♥♠♦♣CASINO♥♠♦♣

    I've always loved the atmosphere of the slots and the lighting, and I think I have the skill and knowledge to play most of the games, I know blackjack, roulette, poker, and craps. You can get insane amount of tips if the gamblers are happy, ESSPECALLY the high rollers and whales, not to mention you can see people like the bartending job but even more, the people who are putting all there money on black to try and get out of debt but ends up landing on the 2% chance green and lose it all, and groups of friends who win it all by doubling their bet on blackjack and riding for the dealer to bust

    I love these jobs and I hope I can get those jobs when I'm older, but what do you guys think and are there any jobs that also interest you?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Someone...
      Someone...
      Someone...
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Game Director (NOT DEVELOPER)

      wtf
      Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Don't have an account? Register

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Groups
      • Users
      • Tags
      • Popular