Vent..?? sort of..
-
ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi π ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!β₯ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
Im so dumb. I always Do Things wrong. Its not only that.
i can't even eat. I find most of my food disgusting i can't taste shi.
im bedrotting more and more, And.. well i was already a shut but I think it got worse.
Plus i need to get a job but i can't. I need money for splatoon 3
I cry over everything.
I mad at My cousins For no reason. i hate being like this. it hurts me to be Mad to others.
Plus i have pression in my college. Why are they looking at me? im i making a weird face..?
Yes i know i don't have a small nose.
Yes i know im ugly.
whatever i do, I ALWAYS Think That when people look at me, Theyre judging.
please, what can i do to Feel like that never happened..?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login